The 21K de Montréal is Canada Running Series’ flagship event in Québec. This iconic race for Montréal’s vibrant running community is welcoming participants back to the scenic routes of Parc Jean-Drapeau in April 2022!
During the 2021 virtual event, participants raised over $494,000 for 44 charities through the Charity Challenge, and we have even bigger goals this year!
As we return to in-person racing, we remain committed to our mission of “building community through running.” Whether you are looking for a family-friendly activity, a serious race, or want to test your endurance with the Hat Trick challenge, participants of all levels are invited to experience the stunning scenery and tremendous energy of the 21K de Montréal. With all distances available virtually as well, participants can run their virtual race wherever they choose!
Choose Your Distance
Each distance includes a unique race package full of awesome swag and goodies from our race partners! Click below to view detailed information on what you get for each distance.
Use our official race hashtag #21KdeMTL to connect with our race community. Follow us on Instagram @runcrsmtl.
FundraisingLearn more about the Charity Challenge
Inputting Your Results
Follow these steps:
- Go to your Participant Dashboard.
- Find the 21K de Montréal Virtual Race.
- Click on “Post Your Result.”
- Choose your distance and input your time (input a number for hours, minutes and seconds; use 0 if needed.)
- Click “Submit Results.”
- Once your results are submitted, click on your name in the results, and then click “Download Certificate” to receive your Virtual Finisher’s Certificate.