Race Kit includes:
- ASICS shirt
- Downloadable Race Bib
- Finisher medal
- Virtual finisher certificate
- Domestic Shipping Included
Submitting Your Results
Inputting Your Virtual Results
You can input your results for your Virtual distances from April 1 – May 31st at 11:59 p.m. by following these steps:
- Login to your Race Roster Participant Dashboard
- Locate the 21K de Montreal on the right side of your participant dashboard
- Select the [view or manually post results here] under your virtual run
- Add the duration (HH/MM/SS) of your run and/or walk
- Select ‘Submit results’
If you will be using the Runkeeper App for your virtual race, here are the steps to connect your device:
- On your mobile device, download or update the app (iOS, Android)
- Use the link from your Participant Dashboard
- Return to the Runkeeper app between April 1 – May 31
- Open the Explore tab to see your active registrations next to the checkered flag symbol, then click through to view your virtual race
- When you’re ready, read the Pre-Race Tips and click Track Race Now!
Race Kit Shipping
All Race Kits for the Virtual event will be shipped to the address given at point of registration.
We cannot wait to get your shirt and medal to you! For anyone who chose a virtual only distance, your Race Kit will be shipped out at the end of April.