Race Kit Pickup
Race Kit Pickup will be available for everyone taking part in the in-person event.
Race Kit Pickup Location:
The Runners Shop
374 Bloor St W, Toronto, ON M5S 1X2
Pickup Dates & Times:
Thursday, March 30 – 10 a.m. – 7 p.m.
Friday, March 31 – 10 a.m. – 6 p.m.
Picking up for a Friend?
Please bring either their original Race Roster Registration Confirmation Email OR a text, e-mail, or hand-written note that states they allow you to pick up their race kit on their behalf.
Participants in the Thaw-Out Thirteen will collect their race kit at Race Kit Pickup, and it will include their virtual race items.
All virtual only participants will have their kit items mailed out to them.
Give to Help End Hunger
In collaboration with our partner charity, the Parkdale Community Food Bank, we will be collecting product donations during race kit pickup. Please consider contributing to aid in their mission to end food insecurity within the Parkdale/High Park community.
What to Donate:
Non Perishable Food, Hygiene, Baby & Pet Food Products such as:
- Hot/Cold Cereal
- Canned or Dry Beans
- Dry Pasta & Pasta Sauce
- Canned Fruits & Veggies
- Treats! candy, cookies, dried fruit etc.
- Snacks! chips, crackers, granola bars etc.
- Baking products; flour, cake mix, oats etc.
- Dog/Cat food; dry in small packages or canned.
- Baby products; formula, baby food, diapers, wipes
- Hygiene products; soap, deodorant, shampoo/conditioner, incontinence products, menstrual products
Please Do Not:
Donate expired items, donate open items, and donate items not found in the above categories.