Support Good Foot Delivery
Good Foot Delivery is a local Courier service that provides meaningful employment to the neuro-diverse community, with all deliveries completed via public transit and on foot. Employment at Good Foot provides steady pay and opportunities to build transferable skills that improve long-term employability. By fostering a holistic and supportive environment, our Couriers gain the skills needed to feel confident, live independently, and succeed in different environments.
Your support helps deliver change.
Early Bird Prize
Raise $100 by January 1st at midnight and you will automatically be entered in a draw for a chance to win a TTC Challenge Prize Pack! Prize pack includes a Good Foot tote bag and notebook, TTC mug and poster, MarsQuest sunglasses, and Undefine X socks!
Please note — the Top 3 Fundraisers will be determined on Tuesday, January 31 at midnight based on online fundraising pages only.
Prizes are subject to change, are not transferable, and can be won by any participant, regardless of finish place, time, or completion of all 76.5 km.
Personalize & Share Your Fundraising Page
It’s easy to get started – simply personalize your fundraising page and send it around to family and friends!
1) To customize your page, select Donate To Participant, search for your name, and click on Donate.
2) Sign in to Race Roster if not yet logged in (top right).
3) Click Edit fundraising page below the profile image on the right-hand side.
4) Specify your fundraising goal, write a personal message, and upload a photo.
5) Be sure to scroll down and click. Save updated fundraising information.
Donate to a Participant
Click here to search for participants to sponsor.
Make a General Donation
Click here to make a direct donation to Good Foot Delivery.