Trans Canada Trail
Winding its way through every province and territory the Trans Canada Trail is the world’s longest network of multi-use recreational trails, stretching more than 28,000 kilometres. It is a connector of people and communities, a national unity endeavour that brings together Canadians and visitors, enhancing their quality of life and the communities where they live, work and play.
Supported by donations, it links over 15,000 rural, urban and Indigenous communities from coast to coast to coast. Our national trail is managed by local trail groups and partners who work in conjunction with Trans Canada Trail, a registered charity.
Support Our Charity Partner
All registered runners and walkers can donate or fundraise to support our charity partner! Every dollar counts and there is no fundraising minimum!
Fundraise as an individual or create a fundraising team! Simply set up your fundraising page and personalize it to share your story. Your personal fundraising page allows you to ask friends and family worldwide to make a donation towards a charity partner.
Feel free to contact a member of our team at email@example.com and we’d be happy to get you started!
Make a Top-Up Donation
You can support the charities directly during registration!
Personalize your Fundraising Page
First, register for the race here. Next, you’ll be able to personalize your fundraising page. To do so, please follow the steps:
- Search for your profile.
- Click on “Donate now.”
- Make sure you are connected to Race Roster.
- Click on “Edit your fundraising profile” under your profile picture.
- You can add a picture, choose a fundraising team, set a fundraising goal.
- Make sure you click on “Save.”
Make a General Donation
Your gift today will help:
· convert more sections to greenways, making the Trail safer for all
· create trail building programs for community and Indigenous partners, supporting skills development in youth
· ensure we can improve accessibility to the Trail, allowing more people to experience Canada’s beautiful natural spaces
Please give generously today!