15K Red Panda Rally
Saturday, September 16, 2023
Back this year (with a new name), the Red Panda Rally! Join us for both the Virtual 5K and In-Person 10K races. Limited spots are available for this exclusive event, so sign up today.
Virtual Period (5K): September 1 – 30 at 11:59 p.m.
Race Day (10K): Saturday September 16, 2023
Your Registration Includes:
- One (1) 10K/5K finisher medal
- One (1) souvenir shirt
- Bib for in-person 10K race
- Digital bib and certificate for virtual 5K race
- Complimentary admission to the Toronto Zoo on race day
- Complimentary parking at the Toronto Zoo on race day
- Bonus swag item (Toronto Zoo drinking glass)
10K Start Time – 8:00 a.m.
10K Start Location – Parking Lot 1 of the Toronto Zoo
Participants will be assigned a start corral based on the expected finishing time submitted during registration.
Finish Line & Post-Race
The 10K finish line is located near the Savanna picnic area.
10K Course Map
*Course Subject to Change
10K: maximum 2,000 participants
For the safety of all participants, baby backpacks, skateboards, roller blades, Kangoo Jump shoes, animals and unauthorized bicycles & wheeled devices are not permitted in the race.
Participants using Nordic Poles are welcome.
Baby Strollers are welcome in the 5K event only.
The time limit to complete the 10K course is 2 hours.
What happens if I don’t complete the race within the course time limit?
- Pre-race area
- Post-race area
Port-o-Lets will be provided in the following locations:
- Course water stations
- Post-race area
To avoid lengthy lineups and stress, please give yourself ample time to use the facilities.
Odyssey Medical will provide medical services on course and at the finish line medical tent.
A Toronto Paramedic Services ambulance will be stationed at the Toronto Zoo.
Inputting Your Results
You can input your results from September 1 – 30 at 11:59 p.m.
Once you have completed your activity, you can track it on the Race Roster Results Platform by following these steps:
- Login to your Participant Dashboard
- Locate your Oasis ZooRun virtual race on the right side of your participant dashboard
- Select the [Post Your Result] button under your virtual race
- Add the duration of your run and/or walk
- Select ‘Submit Results’