Run Day Schedule – July 7th, 2019
*Timing is subject to change
Start Time: 7:30 a.m.
||Baggage Check in Pre-Race Area
||Red Corral and Yellow Corral starts
||Blue Corral starts
||Green Corral starts
||Purple Corral starts (incl. strollers)
Location: lululemon – West Edmonton Mall
Tuesday July 2 – Friday July 5, 10am – 9pm
Saturday, July 6, 10am – 7pm
Please note, there is no packet pickup available post-race.
Directions and Parking
Give yourself lots of time to travel and prepare for the start of the race.
Take The Better Way to the start — take the ETS!
The Start Line is located by the Alberta Legislature Grounds.
Visit the Edmonton Transit Service Website for the most up-to-date transit information and to plan out your trip: https://www.edmonton.ca/edmonton-transit-system-ets.aspx
The ETS does not open until 5:30 a.m. on Sundays.
If you are taking the LRT, the closest station to the Alberta Legislature Grounds is the GRANDIN STATION.
Recommended Parking Locations in the area:
Our Baggage Check area will be located in the Alberta Legislature Grounds.
- You will need to check your bag at the table which corresponds to your bib number (check the large signs in front of the tables to figure out which one is yours)
- Your bag will remain in this secure spot until you finish the race.
Baggage Check Schedule
Baggage Check will be open from 6:00 a.m. – 11:00 a.m.
Baggage Check Rules
- You must use your clear drawstring kit bag given at Package Pickup for your Baggage. Absolutely no other bags will be accepted. The bag will be included in your race kit and is sized appropriately so that all bags checked on race day will fit in the baggage check areas, ensuring efficiency at both check-in and pick-up.
- You will receive a sticker in your bib envelope that corresponds to your bib number. You will need to affix the sticker to your bag in the box marked “AFFIX BAGGAGE STICKER HERE”.
- We strongly recommend that you leave your valuables at home. The Edmonton 10k is not responsible for lost or stolen property, including any and all property checked at the baggage check-in.
- Baggage Check will close at 11:00 a.m.
- Baggage Check will only be available to participants of the lululemon Edmonton 10k.
Post-Race Party Site
The post-race party site is located at the South Bandshell on the Alberta Legislature grounds.
Join us for post-race yoga led by lululemon Global Yoga Ambassadors Ryan Leier.
There will be 2 sessions for you to join! Mats provided.
Yoga session 1 – 9:00am-9:30am
Yoga session 2 – 10:00am-10:30am
A number of local vendors will be offering a selection of post-race snacks. This is food for purchase so remember to bring your credit card!
lululemon will host a pop-up shop on site and will be offering a selection of key and core styles with a custom Edmonton graphic. Please note the runner’s discount cannot be used at the pop-up shop.
Marathon-Photos.com are the official race photographers of the lululemon Edmonton 10k!
To view and order your photos online, simply click on this link and type in your race bib number. If you subscribe via email in advance, marathon-photos will send you a direct link to your images once they are online.
Marathon-Photos offers an exciting range of print and digital photo options — including race time photos and photo certificates. Digital products can be downloaded the day after payment.
For the best photos, please have your bib number clearly visible — and remember to smile!