Run Day Schedule – July 7th, 2019
*Timing is subject to change
Start Time: 7:30 a.m.
||Baggage Check in Pre-Race Area
||Red Corral and Yellow Corral starts
||Blue Corral starts
||Green Corral and Purple Corral starts
||Orange Corral starts (Walkers)
Location: lululemon – West Edmonton Mall
Date: Tuesday July 2 – Saturday July 6 (opening times TBD)
Directions and Parking
Give yourself lots of time to travel and prepare for the start of the race.
Take The Better Way to the start — take the ETS!
The Start Line is located by the Alberta Legislature Grounds.
Visit the Edmonton Transit Service Website for the most up-to-date transit information and to plan out your trip: https://www.edmonton.ca/edmonton-transit-system-ets.aspx
The ETS does not open until 5:30 a.m. on Sundays.
If you are taking the LRT, the closest station to the Alberta Legislature Grounds is the GRANDIN STATION.
Recommended Parking Locations in the area:
Our Baggage Check area will be located in the Alberta Legislature Grounds.
- You will need to check your bag at the table which corresponds to your bib number (check the large signs in front of the tables to figure out which one is yours)
- Your bag will remain in this secure spot until you finish the race.
Baggage Check Schedule
Baggage Check will be open from 6:00 a.m. – 11:00 a.m.
Baggage Check Rules
- You must use your clear drawstring kit bag given at Package Pickup for your Baggage. Absolutely no other bags will be accepted. The bag will be included in your race kit and is sized appropriately so that all bags checked on race day will fit in the baggage check areas, ensuring efficiency at both check-in and pick-up.
- You will receive a sticker in your bib envelope that corresponds to your bib number. You will need to affix the sticker to your bag in the box marked “AFFIX BAGGAGE STICKER HERE”.
- We strongly recommend that you leave your valuables at home. The Edmonton 10k is not responsible for lost or stolen property, including any and all property checked at the baggage check-in.
- Baggage Check will close at 11:00 a.m.
- Baggage Check will only be available to participants of the lululemon Edmonton 10k.
Marathon-Photos.com are the official race photographers of the lululemon Edmonton 10k!
Marathon-Photos.com will send an email a few days before the event. Register and your photos will be posted to your Facebook as they are identified. You’ll also be able to download your photos from their website in a range of options – including race time photos and photo certificates.
For the best photos, please have your bib number clearly visible — and remember to smile!