Your Registration Includes:
- Finisher medal
- Souvenir Under Armour Technical Shirt
- Sticker package
Race Day Schedule
8:30 a.m. – 9:00a.m. 1K Kids Run Race Kit Pickup is open!
8:30 a.m. – 10:00a.m. 5K Race Kit Pickup is open!
8:30 a.m. Baggage Check is open!
9:15 a.m. 1K Kids Race Starts!
10:00 a.m. 5K Race Starts!
11:15 a.m. Fundraising Cheque Presentation for Holland Bloorview Kids Rehabilitation Hospital
Directions & Parking
Please enter the park off Leslie St. (north of Eglinton)
Volunteers will direct you to park in Lots 3 & 4
Baggage check will be available in the party site. You can check in a knapsack or smaller bag.
Please use the Baggage Tag attached to the bottom of your Race Bib (which you will receive at Race Kit Pickup.)
Tear the Baggage Tag off the bottom of your bib and safety pin it to your bag.
1K Start Time: 9:15 a.m. ET
1K Start Location: Wilket Creek Park, Sunnybrook Park
With consultation from Holland Bloorview clients and staff we have ensured this course is accessible for most mobility devices. Please be aware that some parts of the course may have uneven terrain.
- The nearest intersection for the race is Leslie and Eglinton
- Entrance to the park is on Leslie and the road into the park and is relatively steep for some entering without a car and using a mobility device.
- Parking (lots 3 and 4 will have coned off spots for accessible parking spot). Volunteers (in high visibility vests) will be available to support you if needed
- Toilets – accessible toilets located on the pathway from the parking lot enroute to the party site. There is also 1 accessible toilet directly beside the start line.
- Getting into the party site (grass area), there are wide spaces between the barriers for wheels to fit through. The widest entrance is close to the City of Toronto park name signage. Please be mindful that the party site is city maintained grass and tends to have some uneven terrain.
- 1K Kids run route and the 5K route are accessible for those participating with a wheeled device (wheelchairs, strollers, etc.)
- Please note, bicycles, rollerblades and scooters are not permitted on course or in any race.
If you have any questions or concerns regarding accessibility please reach out to email@example.com.
The time limit to complete the 1K Kids course is 30 minutes.
Pre & Post-race: at the party site.
Port-o-Lets will be provided in the following locations:
- Party Site: There will be two accessible port-o-lets and four standard port-o-lets located near the start & finish line in the party site.
- To avoid lengthy lineups and stress, please give yourself ample time to use the facilities.
Odyssey Medical will provide medical services on course and at the finish line medical tent.
Use our official event hashtag #Freestyle5K to connect with our race community. Join our Freestyle 5K Facebook Event Page and follow us on Instagram:
Souvenir Under Armour Technical Shirt
With such a playful design, we cannot wait for May 4th to see participants flying through Sunnybrook Park in their #Freestyle5K shirts!
Add this medal to your collection while supporting the Holland Bloorview Kids Rehabilitation Hospital!