Run Day Schedule
(All timing subject to change)
Start Time 7:30 a.m.
||Baggage Check, Armoury St. — University Ave. at Armoury St.
||Run day Packet Pickup for out of towners near start line on University Ave
||Handcycle Race starts
||Red Corral starts
||Yellow Corral starts
||Blue Corral starts
||Green Corral starts
||Purple Corral starts
||Orange Corral starts (WALKERS)
Expo and Packet Pickup
Location & Timing TBD
Thursday, June 15
Friday, June 16
IMPORTANT! BIB NUMBER and CORRAL COLOUR will be provided to you in our last minute information e-mail on Tuesday, June 13, 2017 at 12 p.m. EST. Please bring a printout of your last minute information e-mail with your bib number OR original registration email confirmation AND/OR a piece of photo ID to packet pickup.
A friend or family member can pick up your packet provided they:
- know your bib number and have a letter or e-mail giving them permission to pick-up your race kit OR
- have your confirmation email
Click here for more information on how to donate your new or slightly used shoes
Directions and Parking
Give yourself lots of time to travel and prepare for the start of the race.
Take The Better Way to the start — take the TTC!
START LINE IS LOCATED RIGHT OUTSIDE OSGOODE STATION AT UNIVERSITY and QUEEN.
Visit the TTC website for the most up-to-date transit information: www3.ttc.ca and check out their Trip Planner at www.ttc.ca/Trip_planner/.
Recommended Parking Locations:
For other Green P lots in the area, please visit their website for more information: http://parking.greenp.com
Shuttle Buses after the Race
Shuttle buses will leave from Bandshell Park, taking participants back to the start line near Osgoode Station. Tickets for the shuttle bus can be purchased online during registration for the race.
The buses will be located on Saskatchewan Road, just north of Bandshell Park.
- First Shuttle back to the start will begin running at: 8:30 a.m.
- Last Shuttle back to the start will leave at: 10:30 a.m.
5 large school buses will be lined up on University Ave. at Armoury St. — east side of University Ave.
- You will need to check your bag in at the bus that corresponds to your bib number (check the large signs in front of the buses to figure out which one is yours.)
- These buses will then transport your bag to the post-race area.
- Bags will be picked up in the post-race area
Baggage Check Schedule
Baggage Drop-off: 6:00 a.m. – 7:00 a.m.
Baggage Pick-up: 8:15 a.m. – 10:30 a.m.
Baggage Check Rules
- You must use your clear drawstring kit bag (image at right) for your Baggage! Absolutely no other bags will be accepted. The kit bag will be included in your race kit and is sized appropriately so that all bags checked on race day will fit in the baggage check areas, ensuring efficiency at both check-in and pick-up.
- If you pick up your packet on race day, you will need to transfer your items into your newly acquired kit bag (we recommend that anyone planning on checking a bag on race day pick up their race packet prior to race day to avoid delays).
- You will receive a sticker in your bib envelope that corresponds to your bib number. You will need to affix the sticker to your bag in the box marked “AFFIX BAGGAGE STICKER HERE” on your bag.
- We strongly recommend that you leave your valuables at home. The Toronto Waterfront 10 is not responsible for lost or stolen property, including any and all property checked at the baggage check-in.
- Baggage Check will close at 10:30 a.m. Any bags not claimed by this time will be available for pick up at the Canada Running Series office at 264 The Esplanade, Toronto ON, M5A 4J6, during our office hours. Our office hours are Monday through Friday, 9am to 5pm. If you have any questions about Baggage Check please contact Rachel Williams.
Marathon-Photos.com are the official race photographers of the Toronto Waterfront 10!
To view and order your photos online, simply find the event on the marathon-photos.com website and type in your race number or surname. If you subscribe via email in advance, marathon-photos will send you a direct link to your images once they are online.
Marathon-Photos offers an exciting range of print and digital photo options — including race time photos and photo certificates. Digital products can be downloaded the day after payment.
For the best photos, please have your bib number clearly visible — and remember to smile!