Run Day Schedule
*Timing is subject to change
Start Time: 7:30 a.m.
||Baggage Check, Armoury Street — University Avenue at Armoury Street
||Red Corral starts
||Yellow Corral starts
||Blue Corral starts
||Green Corral starts
||Purple Corral starts
||Orange Corral starts (Walkers)
||Awards Presentation on P.E.I. Crescent
lululemon – 318 Queen St. W
Hours of operation
Saturday June 8th – Friday June 14th
10:00 a.m. – 8:00 p.m. Saturday June 8th
11:00 a.m. – 7:00 p.m. Sunday June 9th
10:00 a.m. – 8:00 p.m. Monday June 10th – Friday June 14th
Important: your bib number and corral colour will be provided to you in our pre-event e-mail on Wednesday, June 5 2019 at 1 p.m. EST. Please bring a printout of your pre-event e-mail with your bib number or original registration email confirmation and/or a piece of photo ID to packet pickup.
A friend or family member can pick up your packet provided they:
- Know your bib number and have a letter or e-mail giving them permission to pick-up your race kit or
- Have your confirmation email
Directions and Parking
Give yourself lots of time to travel and prepare for the start of the race.
Take The Better Way to the start — take the TTC!
The Start Line is located right outside Osgoode Station at University Avenue and Queen Street.
Visit the TTC Website for the most up-to-date transit information: www.ttc.ca and check out their Trip Planner at www.ttc.ca/Trip_planner/
The TTC does not open until 6:00 a.m. on Saturdays.
Recommended Parking Locations:
For friends & family who want to cheer on participants at the finish line!
Recommended Parking Locations:
For other Green P lots in the area, please visit this website for more information: http://parking.greenp.com
Shuttle Buses after the Race
Shuttle buses will leave from Bandshell Park at Exhibition Place, taking participants back to the start line near Osgoode Station. Tickets for the shuttle bus can be purchased online during registration for the race.
The buses will be located on Princes’ Boulevard, just north of the Better Living Centre at Exhibition Place.
- First Shuttle back to the start will begin running at: 8:15 a.m.
- Last Shuttle back to the start will leave at: 12:00 p.m.
5 large school buses will be lined up on University Avenue at Armoury Street — east side of University Avenue.
- You will need to check your bag in at the bus that corresponds to your bib number (check the large signs in front of the buses to figure out which one is yours)
- These buses will then transport your bag to the Finish Area where you can collect it.
Baggage Check Schedule
Baggage Drop-off: 6:00 a.m. – 7:00 a.m.
Baggage Pick-up: 8:15 a.m. – 10:30 a.m.
Baggage Check Rules
- You must use your clear drawstring kit bag given at Packet Pickup for your Baggage. Absolutely no other bags will be accepted. The bag will be included in your race kit and is sized appropriately so that all bags checked on race day will fit in the baggage check areas, ensuring efficiency at both check-in and pick-up.
- You will receive a sticker in your bib envelope that corresponds to your bib number. You will need to affix the sticker to your bag in the box marked “AFFIX BAGGAGE STICKER HERE”.
- We strongly recommend that you leave your valuables at home. The Toronto Waterfront 10k is not responsible for lost or stolen property, including any and all property checked at the baggage check-in.
- Baggage Check will close at 10:30 a.m. Any bags not claimed by this time will be available for pick up at the Canada Running Series office at 264 The Esplanade, Toronto ON, M5A 4J6, during our office hours. Our office hours are Monday through Friday, 9am to 5pm. If you have any questions about Baggage Check please contact our custstomer service team.
Post-Race Party Site
You’re invited to our post race party at Bandshell Park in Exhibition Place! Wondering what it’s all about? Think a DJ, stretching and yoga, multiple vendors, food trucks and an overall really good time. The party starts at 8:00 a.m. and goes until 12:00 p.m. PS: Don’t forget to bring a credit card or cash.
Marathon-Photos.com are the official race photographers of the Toronto Waterfront 10k!
lululemon is happy to offer all race photos as a complimentary download.
Marathon-Photos.com will send an email a few days before the event. Register at the link provided and your photos will be posted to your Facebook as they are identified. You’ll also be able to download your photos from their website in a range of options – including race time photos and photo certificates.
For the best photos, please have your bib number clearly visible — and remember to smile!