Run Day Schedule
*Timing is subject to change
Start Time: 7:30 a.m.
||Baggage Check, Armoury Street — University Avenue at Armoury Street
||Handcycle Race starts
||Red Corral starts
||Yellow Corral starts
||Blue Corral starts
||Green Corral starts
||Purple Corral starts
||Orange Corral starts (Walkers)
lululemon – 318 Queen St. W
Bib Number Confirmation List
Hours of operation
Saturday, June 10th – Friday, June 16th
10:00 a.m. – 8:00 p.m. Saturday June 10th
11:00 a.m. – 7:00 p.m. Sunday June 11th
10:00 a.m. – 8:00 p.m. Monday June 12th – Friday June 16th
Join us! We will be offering complimentary run focused classes throughout the day during the week of packet pickup in the Attic at 318 Queen. Check out 318Queen.com to see class times and register.
Important: your bib number and corral colour will be provided to you in our last minute information e-mail on Wednesday, June 7 2017 at 1 p.m. EST. Please bring a printout of your last minute information e-mail with your bib number or original registration email confirmation and/or a piece of photo ID to packet pickup.
A friend or family member can pick up your packet provided they:
- know your bib number and have a letter or e-mail giving them permission to pick-up your race kit or
- have your confirmation email
Directions and Parking
Give yourself lots of time to travel and prepare for the start of the race.
Take The Better Way to the start — take the TTC!
The Start Line is located right outside Osgoode Station at University Avenue and Queen Street.
Visit the TTC Website for the most up-to-date transit information: www.ttc.ca and check out their Trip Planner at www.ttc.ca/Trip_planner/
PLEASE NOTE: Due to signal upgrades, there will be no subway service between Sheppard West and St George stations on June 17th and 18th. All trains on Line 1 will turn back southbound at St George Station. Due to traffic impacts from numerous on-street construction activities, shuttle buses will operate between Sheppard West and Lawrence West stations during this closure. Customers are encouraged to use existing east-west bus/streetcar routes to the Yonge portion of Line 1 or north-south bus routes to Line 2. Additional service is being added to these routes during the subway closure. For more information on this closure, please visit the TTC website.
Recommended Parking Locations:
For friends & family who want to cheer on participants at the finish line!
Recommended Parking Locations:
For other Green P lots in the area, please visit their website for more information: http://parking.greenp.com
Shuttle Buses after the Race
Shuttle buses will leave from Bandshell Park at Exhibition Place, taking participants back to the start line near Osgoode Station. Tickets for the shuttle bus can be purchased online during registration for the race.
The buses will be located on Princes’ Boulevard, just north of the Better Living Centre at Exhibition Place.
- First Shuttle back to the start will begin running at: 8:15 a.m.
- Last Shuttle back to the start will leave at: 12:30 p.m.
5 large school buses will be lined up on University Avenue at Armoury Street — east side of University Avenue.
- You will need to check your bag in at the bus that corresponds to your bib number (check the large signs in front of the buses to figure out which one is yours)
- These buses will then transport your bag to the post-race area
- Bags will be picked up in the post-race area
Baggage Check Schedule
Baggage Drop-off: 6:00 a.m. – 7:00 a.m.
Baggage Pick-up: 8:15 a.m. – 10:30 a.m.
Baggage Check Rules
- You must use your clear drawstring kit bag (image at right) for your Baggage. Absolutely no other bags will be accepted. The bag will be included in your race kit and is sized appropriately so that all bags checked on race day will fit in the baggage check areas, ensuring efficiency at both check-in and pick-up.
- You will receive a sticker in your bib envelope that corresponds to your bib number. You will need to affix the sticker to your bag in the box marked “AFFIX BAGGAGE STICKER HERE” on your bag.
- We strongly recommend that you leave your valuables at home. The Toronto Waterfront 10k is not responsible for lost or stolen property, including any and all property checked at the baggage check-in.
- Baggage Check will close at 10:30 a.m. Any bags not claimed by this time will be available for pick up at the Canada Running Series office at 264 The Esplanade, Toronto ON, M5A 4J6, during our office hours. Our office hours are Monday through Friday, 9am to 5pm. If you have any questions about Baggage Check please contact Rachel Williams.
Post-Race Party Site
Runners and their families are invited to the post-race party inside Bandshell Park at Exhibition Place. Wondering what it’s all about? Think a DJ, stretching and yoga, multiple vendors, food trucks and an overall really good time.
REMEMBER PLASTIC ON RACE DAY
Heads up: if you wish to indulge in delicious eats and drinks post-race, bring your credit and/or debit card – this is the only form of payment available at each of our participating food trucks.
Marathon-Photos.com are the official race photographers of the Toronto Waterfront 10k!
Thanks to lululemon, all your photos will be free to download this year!
Marathon-Photos.com will send an email a few days before the event. Register at this link and your photos will be posted to your Facebook as they are identified. You’ll also be able to download your photos from their website in a range of options – including race time photos and photo certificates.
For the best photos, please have your bib number clearly visible — and remember to smile!