Run Day Schedule
*Timing is subject to change
Start Time: 7:30 a.m.
||Baggage Check in Pre-Race Area
||Red Corral and Yellow Corral starts
||Blue Corral starts
||Green Corral and Purple Corral starts
||Orange Corral starts (Walkers)
lululemon – West Edmonton Mall
Bib Confirmation List
*If you can’t find your bib number online, bring a copy of your confirmation email & a government-issued photo ID to the Help Desk at Packet Pick-up.
Hours of operation
Tuesday July 17th – Thursday July 19th: 10:00 a.m. – 9:00 p.m.
Friday July 20th: 9:00 a.m. – 9:00 p.m.
Saturday July 21st: 9:00 a.m. – 8:00 p.m.
Important: your bib number and corral colour will be provided to you in our last minute information e-mail on Monday, July 16 2018 at 1 p.m. MDT. Please bring a printout of your last minute information e-mail with your bib number or original registration email confirmation and/or a piece of photo ID to packet pickup.
A friend or family member can pick up your packet provided they:
- know your bib number and have a letter or e-mail giving them permission to pick-up your race kit or
- have your confirmation email
Directions and Parking
Give yourself lots of time to travel and prepare for the start of the race.
Take The Better Way to the start — take the ETS!
The Start Line is located to the East of the Alberta Legislative Grounds on 106th street, between 96th avenue and 97th avenue.
Visit the Edmonton Transit Service Website for the most up-to-date transit information and to plan out your trip: https://www.edmonton.ca/edmonton-transit-system-ets.aspx
The ETS does not open until 5:30 a.m. on Sundays.
If you are taking the LRT, the closest station to the Alberta Legislative Grounds is the GRANDIN STATION.
Recommended Parking Locations in the area:
Our Baggage Check area will be located in the South Bandshell Park of the Alberta Legislature Grounds.
- You will need to check your bag at the table which corresponds to your bib number (check the large signs in front of the tables to figure out which one is yours)
- Your bag will remain in this secure spot until you finish the race.
Baggage Check Schedule
Baggage Check will be open from 6:00 a.m. – 11:00 a.m.
Baggage Check Rules
- You must use your clear drawstring kit bag given at Packet Pickup for your Baggage. Absolutely no other bags will be accepted. The bag will be included in your race kit and is sized appropriately so that all bags checked on race day will fit in the baggage check areas, ensuring efficiency at both check-in and pick-up.
- You will receive a sticker in your bib envelope that corresponds to your bib number. You will need to affix the sticker to your bag in the box marked “AFFIX BAGGAGE STICKER HERE”.
- We strongly recommend that you leave your valuables at home. The Edmonton 10k is not responsible for lost or stolen property, including any and all property checked at the baggage check-in.
- Baggage Check will close at 11:00 a.m. Any bags not claimed by this time will be available for pick up at lulumon Whyte Avenue (10558 82 ave) during store hours.
- Baggage Check will only be available to participants of the Edmonton 10k.
Post-Race Party Site
You’re invited to our post race party in the South Bandshell Park (9515 Fortway Drive) at Alberta Legislature Grounds! Wondering what it’s all about? Think a DJ, stretching and yoga, multiple vendors, food trucks and an overall really good time. The party starts at 8:00 a.m. and goes until 11:00 a.m. PS: Don’t forget to bring a credit card or cash.
Marathon-Photos.com are the official race photographers of the Edmonton 10k!
lululemon is happy to offer all race photos as a complimentary download.
Marathon-Photos.com will send an email a few days before the event. Register at this link and your photos will be posted to your Facebook as they are identified. You’ll also be able to download your photos from their website in a range of options – including race time photos and photo certificates.
For the best photos, please have your bib number clearly visible — and remember to smile!