Race Kit Pickup is not available on race day. Please pickup your kit at Race Kit Pickup on Thursday September 15 or Friday September 16, or have someone pickup on your behalf.
Race Kit Pickup for the In-person 10K and the Vancouver Special will take place at Sport Chek Robson St on Thursday September 15th and Friday September 16th. Exact times will be confirmed in the weeks leading up to the event.
All Race Kits for the Virtual event will be shipped to the address given at point of registration. Virtual kits will not be available for pickup.
Participants requiring the use of a wheelchair are permitted.
- Recreational and push-rim wheelchairs are permitted
- Motorized wheelchairs are permitted in the event
- must not exceed a speed of 5km/hour
- must not exceed 40″ length x 30″ wide
- Handcycles are not permitted
- Participants will start in the corral associated with their estimated finish time selected during registration
If you have any questions about the information above, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you require an alternate assistive device or have any questions or comments with respect to the Accessible Customer Service or registration process offered by Canada Running Series, please contact us at email@example.com
Strollers are permitted for the In-Person 10K event. Please note, the individual in the stroller will not receive a finisher’s medal unless they are a registered participant and wearing a race bib.