Yes, provided they have a copy of your original confirmation email or written authorization from you via email, text or direct message stating that they have permission to pick up your kit.
Yes, you will be given this option when you sign up for the group run. Only those registered for the group run will be given this choice.
If you chose to have your race kit shipped to you, your race kit will already have been sent to you by September 18th!
No. Unfortunately Race kits will not be shipped outside of Canada for this event. However, you can still participate if:
- You have a Canadian mailing address, or
- You have a friend or family member that lives locally that can pickup your kit on your behalf.
Participants can input their virtual race results from September 1st to October 10th. Follow the steps below to input virtual race results:
1. Go to the Race Roster Results Platform
2. Log into your Race Roster account
3. Click “Submit a Virtual Result”
4. Select the distance you completed (10K, 5K, or 1K Kids Race)
5. Input your activity details
6. Click “Submit Results” and you’re done!
We cannot wait to get your shirt and medal to you! For anyone who chose the pickup option from the Canada Running Series Office, your race kit will be available during the times below:
2544 Douglas Rd., Unit 119
Google Maps Link
Dates and Times:
Tuesday Aug 31st, 2pm – 6pm
Wednesday Sept 1st, 2pm – 6pm
Wednesday Sept 15th, 2pm – 6pm
Thursday Sept 30th, 2pm – 6pm
For anyone who chose shipping, we hope to begin shipping in late August and continue on a weekly basis until the end of the Virtual Race Period. You will receive a notification from Canada Post once your race kit has been shipped.