If your race shirt doesn’t fit, you will be able to exchange it after the Race by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org based on shirt size availability.
Please e-mail email@example.com to have one of your registration entries refunded and removed from the participant data.
You are able to change your shirt size online before the deadline of Tuesday, August 16th. After this time, please email firstname.lastname@example.org and we will do our best to accommodate our request based on shirt size availability.
How to Change your Shirt Size
1. Login to your Race Roster Participant Dashboard
2. Confirm that you’re managing the correct event registration. To switch the event, click the <- All events button and select the appropriate event.
3. Click the Edit registration button.
4. You will then be taken to the Edit registration details page where you can make any updates to your registration. Each part of your registration is broken up into respective fields.
5. Once you have made the appropriate edits, click the green Save button to complete the process.
Find your credit code by going to https://raceroster.com/dashboard/participants and use the dropdown at the top to search past events. Choose the 2020 Under Armour Eastside 10K and then find the code under the “Additional Details” portion of your registration.
If you’re having trouble, search your inbox for the original email you received on July 16, 2020 , Subject line: “Save This Email: Under Armour Eastside 10K Deferral Code”
Unfortunately there is limited space in this event, and once we are sold out, will are unable to open more spaces. We do not maintain a waitlist for our events. We hope you will join us for another of our virtual events. You can find our events here: www.canadarunningseries.com