The cost of the registration fee supports the virtual experience from start to finish, including, but not limited to: an exclusive participant shirt, a finisher medal, digital finisher bib & certificate, partner swag, a seamless experience from registration to race day, access to our online community, and more.
Yes! We ship race kits internationally for a $20 CAD fee. Please ensure you purchase international shipping at point of registration, international kits will not be mailed without the purchase of this additional shipping fee.
If you are registered for a virtual only event, Domestic shipping is included in the cost of all virtual registrations and your race kit will be shipped to the address entered at point of registration.
If you are participating in the Double Dip, your virtual items will be included in your Race Kit that you will pick up at Race Kit Pickup.
Participants will be able to input their distances and times from June 1-30th. Once you have completed your activity, you can track it on the Race Roster Results Platform by following these steps:
– Login to your Participant Dashboard (link to https://raceroster.com/signin)
– Locate your Under Armour Toronto 10K virtual race on the right side of your participant dashboard
– Select the [Post Your Result] button under your virtual race
– Add the distance and duration of your run and/or walk as well as the time you started this activity
– Select ‘Submit Results’
You can do the full distance at once or break it into smaller increments over several days. Once complete, you will visit the Race Roster Results Page to input your race time.
Wherever you are! The joy of running a Virtual Race is you can start it right outside your front door.
Please follow the guidelines outlined by your local government regarding running outdoors to ensure you are keeping yourself and your community safe. Follow normal street lights and traffic regulations like any typical solo training run you do.
Virtual Race Safety Tips
– Avoid high traffic pedestrian and vehicle areas. Run or walk close to home in your neighbourhood during a quieter time of day.
– Complete your run on a treadmill, if this is an option that is available to you and that you would prefer.
– Wear appropriate clothing. Be visible and dress for the weather.
– Bring water and/or nutrition if you’re planning a longer route.
– Carry a cell phone with you during your virtual race and tell someone the route you’re running in case of an emergency.
* follow the advice of your local public health authority, to help stop the spread of coronavirus.
Domestic Shipping is included in the cost of each single-distance virtual entry fee and covers packaging, labour and postage/courier fees. Participants will be responsible for a $10 shipping charge if a race kit is returned to CRS due to an error in their address. We only ship to Canadian Addresses.
Unfortunately, we will only be shipping virtual race kits to Canadian Addresses. If you live outside Canada and wish to participate, you can enter the Canadian mailing address of a friend or family member who can accept the kit on your behalf.