You can do the full distance at once or break it into smaller increments over several days. Once complete, you will visit the Race Roster Results Page to input your race time.
Wherever you are! The joy of running a Virtual Race is you can start it right outside your front door.
Please follow the guidelines outlined by your local government regarding running outdoors to ensure you are keeping yourself and your community safe. Follow normal street lights and traffic regulations like any typical solo training run you do.
Virtual Race Safety Tips
– Avoid high traffic pedestrian and vehicle areas. Run or walk close to home in your neighbourhood during a quieter time of day.
– Complete your run on a treadmill, if this is an option that is available to you and that you would prefer.
– Wear appropriate clothing. Be visible and dress for the weather.
– Bring water and/or nutrition if you’re planning a longer route.
– Carry a cell phone with you during your virtual race and tell someone the route you’re running in case of an emergency.
* follow the advice of your local public health authority, to help stop the spread of coronavirus.