Yes. International runners are welcome in 2022. International runners will be required to pay a $20 add-on shipping fee to have their race kit shipped to them.
Participants will be able to upload their distances and times from September 1-30. Once you have completed your activity, you will track it on the Race Roster Results Platform by following these steps:
– Login to your Participant Dashboard
– Locate the Under Armour Eastside 10K on the right side of your participant dashboard
– Select the [+Add Activity] button under your virtual race
– Add the duration of your run and/or walk
– Select ‘Submit Activity’
Find your credit code by going to https://raceroster.com/dashboard/participants and use the dropdown at the top to search past events. Choose the 2020 Under Armour Eastside 10K and then find the code under the “Additional Details” portion of your registration.
If you’re having trouble, search your inbox for the original email you received on July 16, 2020 , Subject line: “Save This Email: Under Armour Eastside 10K Deferral Code”
Domestic Shipping is included in the cost of each single-distance virtual entry fee and covers packaging, labour and postage/courier fees. Participants will be responsible for a $10 shipping charge if a race kit is returned to CRS due to a registrant error in their address. We only ship to Canadian addresses.
You can do the full distance at once or break it into smaller increments over several days. Once complete, you can input your results on the Race Roster Results Page. Please note, if you do smaller increments, you will need to input your cumulative time manually.
Wherever you are! The joy of a Virtual Race is that you can start right outside your front door. In order to avoid crowds and to adhere to social distancing we urge that you not follow the original route. Please follow the guidelines outlined by your local government regarding recreating outdoors to ensure you are keeping yourself and your community safe. Follow normal street lights and traffic regulations like any typical solo training that you do.
Virtual Race Safety Tips
– Adhere to social distancing practices* while you are out running or walking.
– Wear appropriate clothing. Be visible and dress for the weather.
– Bring water and/or nutrition if you’re planning a longer route.
– Carry a cell phone with you during your virtual race and tell someone the route you’re running in case of emergency.
* follow the advice of your local public health authority,