You can do the full distance at once or break it into smaller increments over several days. Once complete, you will visit the Race Roster Results Page to input your cumulative race time. Please note, if you do smaller increments, you will need to input your cumulative time manually.
Wherever you are! The joy of running a Virtual Race is you can start it right outside your front door. In order to avoid crowds and to adhere to social distancing we urge that you not run the original route. Please follow the guidelines outlined by your local government regarding running outdoors to ensure you are keeping yourself and your community safe. Follow normal street lights and traffic regulations like any typical solo training run you do.
Virtual Race Safety Tips
– Adhere to social distancing practices* while you are out running or walking.
– Wear appropriate clothing. Be visible and dress for the weather.
– Bring water and/or nutrition if you’re planning a longer route.
– Carry a cell phone with you during your virtual race and tell someone the route you’re running in case of emergency.
* follow the advice of your local public health authority,