Each entry gets packaged and mailed separately and incurs the same $10 fee. Unfortunately, combining race kits for the same household to reduce cost of shipping is not possible. Please note that race kits that are mailed to the same address may arrive on different days.
We cannot wait to get your shirt and medal to you!
You will have the option to pick-up your t-shirt & medal or have it delivered to you.
We will keep you updated on the timing and progress of this process.
You can do the full distance at once or break it into smaller increments over several days.
Please note if you do smaller increments, you will need to upload your cumulative time manually.
Wherever you are! The joy of running a Virtual Race is you can start it right outside your front door. In order to avoid crowds and to adhere to social distancing we urge that you not run the original route. Please follow the guidelines outlined by your local government regarding running outdoors to ensure you are keeping yourself and your community safe. Follow normal street lights and traffic regulations like any typical solo training run you do. Your Virtual Race should be completed solo and not with a running partner or a group.
The Under Armour Eastside 10K Virtual Race will take place from September 1st – October 12th, so you have the flexibility of choosing a date and time that works for you.
Virtual Race Safety Tips
- Complete your race solo. Do not run with anyone else, unless they live in your household
- If you are running with someone from your household, run single file, allowing others to pass you easily and safely
- Avoid high traffic pedestrian and vehicle areas. Run or walk close to home in your neighbourhood during a quieter time of day.
- Adhere to social distancing practices* while you are out running or walking. Can you safely pass someone? Can you run safely on the road? Make sure you always have a safe way to move around people to maintain 6 feet of distance.
- Complete your run on a treadmill, if this is an option that is available to you and that you would prefer.
- Wear appropriate clothing. Be visible and dress for the weather.
- Bring water and/or nutrition if you’re planning a longer route. There are no water stations along the way in a virtual race.
- Carry a cell phone with you during your virtual race and tell someone the route you’re running in case of an emergency.
* follow the advice of your local public health authority, to help stop the spread of coronavirus.