We will be sending out the iTabs recognizing you as an age category winner up to 2 weeks following race day. If you have any questions, please contact email@example.com
If your race shirt doesn’t fit, you may be able to exchange it in person after the race on Sunday, June 26th. If you are a virtual participant, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Exchanges are first come, first served and are based on shirt size availability.
No, there is only one medal for all three events. You will receive your medal at the finish line when you complete the half marathon on Race Day, June 26th.
You are able to change your shirt size, based on availability, online before the deadline of May 25th at 11:59 pm PST.
How to Change your Shirt Size
1. Login to your Race Roster Participant Dashboard
2. Confirm that you’re managing the correct race registration (2022 Vancouver Half Marathon). To switch the event and manage a different race registration click the <- All events button and select the appropriate event.
3. Click the Edit registration button.
4. You will then be taken to the Edit registration details page where you can make any updates to your registration. Each part of your registration is broken up into respective fields.
5. Once you have made the appropriate edits, click the green Save button to complete the process.