What is the Virtual Race?
The Scotiabank Vancouver Half-Marathon, 10K & 5K will take place from Monday, June 29th to Monday, October 12th, so you have the flexibility of choosing a date and time that works for you.
What you get:
- Virtual bib
- Saucony souvenir shirt
- Finishers medal
- Virtual finishers badge
- Saucony Discount at Forerunners
- Free Beer!
Where: Anywhere! Read our ‘Virtual Race Safety Tips’ in the Virtual Race FAQs.
How: You can run or walk the 21K, 10K or 5K and you can do the full distance at once or break it into smaller increments over several days. Once complete, you will visit Race Roster to upload your race time. Please note if you do smaller increments, you will need to upload your cumulative time manually.
Your finisher’s medal and shirt will then be delivered to you!
Uploading your Results
Once you’ve completed your race, follow these steps to upload your results to Race Roster.
- Go to your Participant Dashboard
- Find the Scotiabank Vancouver Half Marathon Virtual Race
- Click on “Post Your Result”
- Choose your distance and input your time (input a number for hours, minutes and seconds; use 0 if needed.)
- Click “Submit Results” and you’re done!
Be proud of your accomplishment and share it with your friends and family online! Post your finishers badge using our official race hashtags #ScotiaHalf and #RunCRSvirtual to connect with our virtual race community.
2020 Saucony Shirt
All registrants will receive a souvenir shirt courtesy of Saucony. The Stopwatch shirt series provides straightforward sweat-wicking performance. It gives you the moisture-management you need to stay comfortable at any speed. The Stopwatch series keeps you dry, chafe free and is made with recycled content, so you can always feel good while you run!
Free Beer from Stanley Park Brewery
All 19+ registrants will receive a can of Stanley Park Brewing’s new Electro Lager. The perfect post-run refreshment, this light lager has only 90 calories and 3g carbs per 355mL can. Grab yours at Package Pick-Up by showing your proof of legal drinking age.
Support the Scotiabank Charity Challenge
Now that you have your virtual goal, please also consider setting a goal to support your local community either by raising funds or making a one-time donation. Did you know that there are 60 official charity partners that you can support through the Scotiabank Charity Challenge? All you need to do is customize and share your fundraising page with the world and start!
- To customize your page, go to Donate to an individual, search for your name and click on Donate.
- Sign In to Race Roster if not yet logged in (top right).
- Click Edit fundraising page below the profile image on the right-hand side.
- In the modal that pops open specify your fundraising goal, write a personal message, upload a photo and choose your charity to support.
- Be sure to scroll down and click Save updated fundraising information.
As Scotiabank covers all the fees associated with online fundraising, 100% of the funds you raise or donate will go directly to your chosen charity.
The deadline to raise funds is Sunday, October 18th at 5:00pm PST.Fundraising Info
Perks and Prizing
Your participation in the Scotiabank Vancouver Half Marathon & 5K Virtual Race includes your chance to win awesome prize packs from our sponsors! Prizing will be based on participation, not performance so everyone has an equal chance of winning.
Here’s what you have a chance to win:
- Nuun prize packs