Shipping is included in the cost of all virtual registrations and your Race Kit will be shipped to the address entered at point of registration.
If you are participating in the Thaw-Out Thirteen, your virtual items will be included in your Race Kit that you will pick up at Race Kit Pickup.
Participants will be able to input their distances and times from March 9th to April 9th. Once you have completed your activity, you will track it on the Race Roster Results Platform by following these steps:
– Login to your Participant Dashboard
– Locate your Under Armour Spring Run-Off virtual race on the right side of your participant dashboard
– Select the [Post Your Result] button under your virtual race
– Add the distance and duration of your run and/or walk as well as the time you started this activity
– Select ‘Submit Results’
All Race Kits for the Virtual event will be shipped to the address given at point of registration.
We cannot wait to get your shirt and medal to you! For anyone who chose a virtual only distance, your Race Kit will be shipped out before the end of March. Please check back here and on your email for more updates as they’re available.
For anyone who chose an in-person distance, they will be available for pickup at Race Kit Pickup at the Under Armour Brand House on April 7-8.
Can I change the shirt size I initially requested?
You are able to change your shirt size online before the deadline of Tuesday, March 8th at midnight.
How to Change your Shirt Size
1. Login to your Race Roster Participant Dashboard
2. Confirm that you’re managing the correct registration. To switch the event and manage a different registration click the <- All events button and select the appropriate event.
3. Click the Edit registration button.
4. You will then be taken to the Edit registration details page where you can make any updates to your registration. Each part of your registration is broken up into respective fields.
5. Once you have made the appropriate edits, click the green Save button to complete the process.