- Your Bib #
- Your confirmation email
- Email or written permission from you (can be shown to volunteers from your smartphone)
If picking up for friends/family, you can only do so for a maximum of three (3) including your own packet.
In May 2013 we moved to individual packet pickup policy, following the examples of the Boston Marathon, Chicago Marathon and New York Marathons. We will have security at the exits that will only allow three kits at a time.
We strongly suggest that all participants take responsibility for picking up their own individual packets.
Not only will this reduce your stress, but it will help ensure there are no errors in your registration data, that you have the correct shirt & bib number
When will I receive the registration confirmation?
You will receive a confirmation email as soon as your registration is confirmed.
I did not receive the registration confirmation – what should I do?
You can find your registration confirmation by logging into your Race Roster account.
- Sign In to your Participant Dashboard
- Select “My Transaction History” on left hand side of the page
- Navigate to the section labelled ‘My Transactions’ (in blue) and scroll down to view the registration in question
- On the far right under ‘Notes’ click ‘Receipt’
- A link will pop open with a PDF file version of your receipt, please download
Where can I find my bib number?
Bib Number and Corral colour will be provided to you in our pre-event e-mail.
If you registered multiple participants with one email account, then you will only receive an email for one participant.
Once bib numbers are assigned you will be able to find them here.
Can I have a custom bib number?
Bib numbers are assigned automatically, and we are not able to accommodate custom numbers.
- Log into your Participant Dashboard
- Use your email associated with your Race Roster account,
- Click on “edit registration data”
- Update corral as needed
The deadline for online changes is July 10th midnight.
After the online deadline, you will need to head to help desk at packet pickup to change corrals.
They will just need to have:
- Your Bib #
- A copy of your registration email confirmation (can be on a smartphone).
- Email or written permission from you (be on a smartphone)
There is no race day packet pickup.
We would suggest finding a family or friend member attend the expo to pick up your race kit.
They need to have:
- Your Bib #
- A copy of your registration email confirmation (can be on your smart phone).
- Email or written permission from you (be on your smart phone)