Get Montréal moving!
The STM moves millions of people around Montréal every year.
The Défi STM Virtual Challenge is an opportunity for everyone, whether you use public transit or not, to get out and move 66 km, the total distance of the Montréal metro, throughout the month of June. Runners, walkers, elites and beginners alike will be able to track their progress online and will receive STM swag, and other exciting perks along the way!
The Défi STM Virtual Challenge also includes the opportunity to give back to one of STM’s four charity partners: Centraide du Grand Montréal, HealthPartners-Québec, the Red Cross and the Réchaud-Bus.
Race Kit Pick-Up
Pick-up option one – Boutique Endurance (6579 Saint-Denis St, Montreal, Quebec H2S 2S1)
Dates and Times:
- Thursday June 17th – 9:30 a.m. – 8:00 p.m.
- Friday June 18th – 9:30 a.m. – 8:00 p.m.
- Saturday June 19th – 9:30 a.m. – 5:00 p.m.
- Sunday June 20th – 10:00 a.m. – 5:00 p.m.
- Monday June 21st – 9:30 a.m. – 6:00 p.m.
- Tuesday June 22nd – 9:30 a.m – 6:00 p.m.
- Wednesday June 23rd – 9:30 a.m. – 6:00 p.m.
Pick-up option two – Boutique STM (9494 St-Laurent Blvd. #900, Montreal, QC H2N 1P4)
Dates and Times:
- Thursday June 17th – 10 a.m. – 6:30 p.m.
- Friday June 18th – 10 a.m. – 5:00 p.m.
- Saturday June 19th – 10 a.m. – 2:00 p.m.
Uploading Your Results
Once you complete a distance, remember to upload it to Race Roster!
- Go to the Race Roster Challenge Platform.
- Log into your Race Roster account.
- Click the ‘Post An Activity’ button.
- Add your activity details.
- Select ‘Submit Activity’.
Perks And Prizing
- $25 gift card for Saucony footwear at Boutique Endurance
- Be one of the first 100 people to register and select “curbside pickup” to receive a complimentary 2-trip fare from STM during Race Kit Pick-up.