Two-time Olympian Reid Coolsaet shares the details of his vast medal and memorabilia collection, dating back to his high school running days, which includes hardware from Marathon Majors and the legendary Fukuoka Marathon
Come for the run, stay for the fun!
Join Natasha Wodak, Sasha Gollish and our Canada Running Series community at Run Barbados Marathon Weekend, December 7th – 9th 2018. We’ll be at the races, on the beach, for a few easy runs, and out on the town! It’s the ultimate CRS year-end reward!
This year, you have to opt-in to win! Complete the survey below to be entered into a draw to win a trip for two to Run Barbados Marathon Weekend! You can only win if you enter! The contest begins May 1st and runs until May 31st. The winner will be announced on Tuesday June 5th.
There’s a race for everyone: 1 Mile, 5K, 10K, Half-marathon, and Marathon, spread through Friday, Saturday and Sunday.
Race details: www.runbarbados.org
1. This competition is sponsored by Barbados Tourism Marketing Inc.
2. The closing date for entries is May 31st, 2018.
3. Entrants must be registered for at least one Canada Running Series East event to be eligible.
4. Only one entry per person, per event is permitted.
5. All entrants should be over 18 years of age.
6. The winner will be chosen at random from all valid entries.
7. The prize will be a Trip for 2 to Run Barbados Marathon Weekend (Which includes: race entries, return airfare for two, and 7 nights deluxe hotel package from Dec. 6th-Dec. 13th 2018)
8. The prize is non-transferable; no cash equivalents may be claimed.
9. The winner will be contacted by Canada Running Series via email or phone no later than June 4th.
10. After being notified, the name of the winner may be posted on Canada Running Series’ website and social media. The winner will agree to this publicity.
11. Personal details of entries will not be passed on to any other agency or organisation.
12. Entrants will be deemed to have accepted these rules and to have agreed to be bound by them when entering the competition.