What is the Virtual Race?
The Banque Scotia 21K de Montréal Virtual Race will take place from Monday May 25th to Monday September 21st, so you have the flexibility of choosing a date and time that works for you.
What you get:
- Virtual bib
- Saucony shirt
- Finishers medal
- Virtual finishers badge
- Free Training Plan: 5K, 10K & 21K Options
Where: Anywhere! A virtual race is completed at a time and place of your choosing. Read our ‘Virtual Race Safety Tips’ in the Virtual Race FAQs.
How: You can run or walk the 21K, 10K or 5K and you can do the full distance at once or break it into smaller increments over several days. Once complete, you will visit Sportstats to upload your race time. Please note if you do smaller increments, you will need to upload your cumulative time manually.
Your finisher’s medal and shirt will then be delivered to you! Kids Run participants can also enjoy their own virtual race, complete with medal and shirt, but we do not require them to upload their time to Sportstats.
Uploading your Results
Once you’ve completed your race between May 25th and September 21st, follow these steps to upload your results to Sportstats. Please note, it takes 48 hours from the time you registered to be able to upload your results:
- You will require a Sportstats account, and will receive an e-mail from email@example.com with instructions on how to claim your account. Be sure to check your junk and spam folders in case your e-mail ends up there.
- Go to Sportstats
- Select ‘View Virtual Event’ under the Banque Scotia 21K de Montreal
- Select “Submit Results’
- Submit your results via a GPX file from your wearable device, or you can enter them manually
- More detail on GPX files uploads available in the Virtual Race FAQs.
- You can upload your race result more than once if you improve your time, but please be mindful that this may not be the time to run a PB. Run well within your ability to keep yourself and those around you safe.
Once your results are uploaded to Sportstats, you will have the chance to win some awesome prizes from our race partners! Prizing will be based on participation, not performance, so everyone has an equal chance of winning.
Be proud of your accomplishment and share it with your friends and family online! Post your finishers badge using our official race hashtags #Scotia21kMTL and #RunCRSvirtual to connect with our virtual race community.
All registrants will receive a souvenir shirt courtesy of Saucony. The Stopwatch shirt series provides straightforward sweat-wicking performance. It gives you the moisture-management you need to stay comfortable at any speed. The Stopwatch series keeps you dry, chafe free and is made with recycled content, so you can always feel good while you run!
MEN’S IN-LINE SIZING CHART*
*Measurements refer to body size, not garment size
WOMEN’S IN-LINE SIZING CHART*
|S (6–8)||M (8–10)||L (12–14)||XL (16)|
*Measurements refer to body size, not garment size
Souvenir Shirt – Children’s Run
All Children’s Run participants will receive a Deluxe blended tee, made of fabric that is super soft to the touch. The simple crewneck and hemmed short sleeves make this tee a versatile wardrobe piece whether you’re on the run or relaxing after your latest workout.
Double the fun! BONUS Souvenir Shirt + Double Finisher Medal
The first 165 people to sign up to race both 5k +21k or 10k+ 21k Virtual Race will receive a bonus long-sleeve technical shirt.
Women’s: From easy to faster paced running, try this Long Sleeve Top that offers advanced moisture management in a soft, butter-like fabric. Wrap around seams and Flatlock stitching complete what is sure to become a favorite running top.
Men’s: For added arm warmth in a soft, breathable fabric that says “catch me if you can”, you’ll love our Long Sleeve Crew top. Flatlock stitching for reduced chaffing and wrap-around seams at the back enhance comfort and performance in this everyday training top for all-around running.
Customize your Banque Scotia 21K de Montreal Virtual Race finisher medal with your very own name and finishing time!
Pre-order your engraved iTAB online when you register or click here if you are already registered. On completion of the race, you will receive your iTAB by mail, which fits neatly into a recess on your medal.
Support The Scotiabank Charity Challenge
Now that you have your virtual goal, please also consider setting a goal to support your local community either by raising funds or making a one-time donation. Did you know that there are 80 official charity partners that you can support through the Scotiabank Charity Challenge? All you need to do is customize and share your fundraising page with the world and start!
- To customize your page, go to Donate to an Individual, search for your name and click on Donate.
- Sign In to Race Roster if not yet logged in (top right).
- Click Edit fundraising page below the profile image on the right-hand side.
- In the modal that pops open specify your fundraising goal, write a personal message, upload a photo and choose your charity to support.
- Be sure to scroll down and click Save updated fundraising information.
As Scotiabank covers all the fees associated with online fundraising, 100% of the funds you raise or donate will go directly to your chosen charity.
Perks and Prizing
Your participation in the Banque Scotia 21K de Montréal Virtual Race includes your chance to win awesome prize packs from our sponsors! Prizing will be based on participation, not performance so everyone has an equal chance of winning.
Here’s what you have a chance to win:
- 1 of up to 6 Pairs of Saucony Shoes
- Nuun prize packs