The Banque Scotia 21K de Montréal is Canada Running Series’ flagship event in Québec. Known for its scenic routes within Parc Jean Drapeau and tremendous fundraising efforts in support of the Scotiabank Charity Challenge, this event attracts thousands of runners every year.
While this year’s event will be virtual, our team is working hard to deliver an experience that celebrates the things we love about running in Montréal – the beautiful scenery of Parc Jean-Drapeau, the feel-good energy of running for a cause and giving back through the Scotiabank Charity Challenge and, of course, the post-race Montréal style bagels!
Whether you’re looking for a serious challenge or a fun activity for the whole family, the Banque Scotia 21K de Montréal will keep you moving.
Choose Your Distance
Each distance includes a unique race package full of awesome swag and goodies from our race partners! Click below to view detailed information on what you get for each distance.
Use hashtags #Scotia21kMtl and #RunCRSvirtual to connect with our virtual race community. Join our Coureurs du Banque Scotia 21K de Montréal Facebook Group and follow us on Instagram @runcrsmtl.
Join our Banque Scotia 21K de Montréal Strava club to connect with other people training for the virtual race! We’ve created some suggested training routes throughout Montreal and around the original in-person course to keep you moving!Join our Strava Club
Inputting Your Results
Follow these steps – 21K, 10K, 5K, Tour Du Chapeau:
- Go to your Participant Dashboard.
- Find the Banque Scotia 21K de Montréal Virtual Race.
- Click on “Post Your Result.”
- Choose your distance and input your time (input a number for hours, minutes and seconds; use 0 if needed.)
- Click “Submit Results.”
- Once your results are submitted, click on your name in the results, and then click “Download Certificate” to receive your Virtual Finisher’s Certificate.
Follow these steps – Espace 67:
- Go to the Race Roster Challenge Platform
- Login to your Race Roster account
- Click the ‘Post An Activity’ button
- Add the distance and duration of your run as well as the time you started this activity
- Select ‘Submit Activity’
- Once an activity is submitted, you’ll see your icon move along your results map!
Perks and Prizing
Will you get the golden ticket?
Saucony is giving away Golden Tickets to five lucky participants during Race Kit Pickup at Boutique Courir.
If you find a Gold Ticket in your race kit, you’ll be treated to a Saucony Prize Pack and $200 store credit towards Saucony shoes!