Participants will be able to input their distances and times from April 1st to April 30th. Once you have completed your activity, you will track it on the Race Roster Results Platform by following these steps:
- Go to the Race Roster Results Platform
- Login to your Race Roster account
- Select your distance by clicking the ‘Event’ drop down
- Click the ‘Post An Activity’ button
- Add your activity details
- Select ‘Submit Activity’
You can upload your race result more than once if you improve your time, but please be mindful that this may not be the time to run a PB. Run well within your ability to keep yourself and those around you safe. Remember, you can upload your times between April 1-30.
Once your results are uploaded to Race Roster, you will have the chance to win some awesome prizes from our race partners! Prizing will be based on participation, not performance, so everyone has an equal chance of winning.