Coffee. Run. Repeat.
We’ve brewed up something new! Spend the month of May running as many 5Ks as you can. You could make it your goal to run your very first one, or could attempt one every day.
So, where’s the coffee? Your Siply app will have money loaded at the start of the race period for you to use as a post-run caffeine pick-me up at local Vancouver coffee shops. Each week we will create a 5K Strava route focused on one of these coffee shops. You can choose to follow our route, or do your own thing.
Whatever your goal is, we’re here to support with caffeine and air high fives along the way!
- Exclusive Asobu Orb travel mug/water bottle ($30 retail value!)
- $15 in coffee credits to your favourite local Vancouver coffee shops!
- Ethical Bean Coffee sampler bag
- Results platform to track your progress.
- 5K run routes around our weekly featured Vancouver coffee shops.
- 5K training plans to get you moving!
Choose from our ‘Couch to 5K’ or ‘Get Faster 5K’ training plans.
(980 Howe St)
(2740 Mt. Seymour Pkwy)
(100 W Hastings St)
Sweet Barrel Creamery
(2729 Arbutus St)
Weekly Featured Coffee Shops
Follow along on social @runcrswest for weekly featured prizing and giveaways!
Week 1: May 3 – 7
Pallet (980 Howe St) *note – this location is closed on weekends
Week 2: May 8 – 14
United Strangers (2740 Mt. Seymour Pkwy)
Week 3: May 15 – 21
Prado (100 W Hastings St)
Week 4: May 22 – 28
Sweet Barrel Creamery (2729 Arbutus St)
Share your excitement and progress on social media using our official event hashtag #5Kcoffeeclub. Tag us @runcrswest on Instagram, we’ll be reposting our favourite photos throughout the challenge!
Uploading your Results
- Visit this link and click “Submit a Virtual Result”
- Select the 5K you completed under “Race Completed”
- Choose a featured coffee shop 5K, or “5K Coffee Club” for all other submissions
- Input your 5K time
- Click “Submit Results”