The 5K is a distance for everybody! Whether it’s your first race or you’re aiming for a PB, you’ll be able to follow Under Armour’s 8-week online training plan to get you ready for race day.
Virtual Period: September 1 – 30, 2021
Entry Cost: $40 (plus tax and processing fees)
Race Kit Includes:
- Finisher Medal
- Under Armour technical race shirt
- Under Armour water bottle
- Digital bib & certificate
- Under Armour 8-Week Training Plan
- Samples from our sponsors
Race Kit Pickup Schedule
CRS Office – 2544 Douglas Rd, Unit 119, Burnaby (Google Map).
Dates and Times:
Tuesday August 31st, 2 p.m. – 6 p.m.
Wednesday September 1st, 2 p.m. – 6 p.m.
Wednesday September 15th, 2 p.m. – 6 p.m.
Thursday September 30th, 2 p.m. – 6 p.m.
Inputting Your Virtual Race Results
Participants can input their virtual race results from September 1st to October 10th. Follow the steps below to input virtual race results:
- Go to the Race Roster Results Platform
- Log into your Race Roster account
- Click “Submit a Virtual Result”
- Select the distance you completed (10K, 5K, or 1K Kids Race)
- Input your activity details
- Click “Submit Results” and you’re done!
UA MapMyRun makes all runners better with insights they want, tools they need, and a community that moves them. Visit the UA MapMyRun website, or download the app for more information.
Use hashtag #UAeastside10K and #RunCRSvirtual to stay connected to the virtual race community and follow us on Instagram @runcrswest.
Featuring a stunning 10K cut-out, this year’s medal is one you don’t want to miss!
UA Technical Race Shirt
This year’s Under Armour Race Tee is a short sleeve, performance tee with a fun design that matches the medal.
UA Water Bottle
A full 32 ounces to keep you hydrated, with quick-shot lid for fast and easy drinking.