$60 plus taxes and processing fees. Shipping fee included.
Keep your running on track this winter. From January 1st – 31st, we’re inviting you on a journey across Toronto with the TTC Challenge! Complete 76.5 km of running or walking and you’ll earn the bragging rights to say you’ve travelled the distance of the Toronto subway system, as well as some pretty awesome swag!
Using Race Roster’s Challenge Platform, you will be able to complete 76.5 km over 31 days, running anywhere and anytime you want, and tracking your progress as you go.
Distance for each line:
- Yonge-University LINE 1 – 38 Stations – 38.4 km
- Bloor-Danforth LINE 2 – 31 Stations – 26.2 km
- Scarborough LINE 3 – 6 Stations – 6.4 km
- Sheppard LINE 4 – 5 Stations – 5.5 km
- Souvenir Shirt
- Performance crew socks from endūr apparel in a unique TTC Challenge design
- Line numbers coaster set
- Stations shopping tote
- TTC Challenge Colouring Map
- Samples from Larabar
Race Kit Shipping
Shipping of your Race Kit is included in the cost of registration.
All Race Kits will be shipped to the address given at time of registration and Race Kits will be shipped out in the second week of January.
Use our official race hashtag #ttcchallenge to connect with our virtual race community.
Uploading your Results
- Login to your Participant Dashboard
- Locate the 4 lines on the right side of your participant dashboard
- Select the [+ Add activity] button under the line you would like to add to
- Add the distance and duration of your run and/or walk as well as the time you started this activity
- Select ‘Submit Activity’
- Your progression can be found in the [Challenge dashboard] button under each line
TTC Challenge Colouring Map
Track your progress by colouring in the different subway lines as you go! Download our TTC Challenge Colouring Map today!