Click DONATE NOW beside the charity you would like to donate to.
Join Team during registration:
1. Fill out the participant’s information and answer any questions.
2. Under the Scotiabank Charity Challenge Team section select
7. Select team category/type (if applicable).
8. Select the team you want to be a part of.
No, unfortunately race kits will not be shipped outside of Canada for this event. However, you can still participate if:
- You have a Canadian mailing address, or
- You have a friend or family member that lives locally that can pickup your race kit on your behalf.
Participants will be able to input their distances and times from June 2nd to July 11th. Once you have completed your activity, you will track it on the Race Roster Results Platform by following these steps:
- Go to the Race Roster Results Platform
- Log in to your Race Roster account
- Click the ‘Post An Activity’ button
- Add your activity details
- Select ‘Submit Activity’
Each entry gets packaged and mailed separately and incurs the same $10 fee. Unfortunately, combining race kits for the same household to reduce cost of shipping is not possible. Please note that race kits that are mailed to the same address may arrive on different days.
The shipping fee covers packaging, labour and postage/courier fees.
Participants will be responsible for an additional $10 shipping charge if a race kit is returned to CRS due to an error in their address.