An event the size of the Scotiabank Vancouver Half-Marathon requires almost 1000 volunteers in order to run smoothly. Be part of a great event, support local charities, and all volunteers get a volunteer certificate and a free limited edition T-shirt!
If you have any questions or are interested in volunteering as a group, please email email@example.com
If you are interested in volunteering on our Medical Team, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
You can find a full list of available volunteer positions listed here. Some positions include:
- Expo Volunteer – Friday or Saturday, various times
- Package Pickup Assistant – UBC Start Line – Sunday 6:30 a.m. – 8:30 a.m.
- Course Marshal – various times positions from UBC to Stanley Park (must be 18 or older)
- Start Area Setup Crew – UBC Start Line – Sunday 5:30 a.m. – 8:30 a.m.
- Finish Line Setup Crew – Stanley Park – Sunday 6:30 a.m. – 9:30 a.m.
- Water Station Crew – various times and positions
- Finish Line Food Crew – Stanley Park – Sunday 7:30 a.m. – 11:00 a.m.
- Shuttle Bus Marshal – Stanley Park – Sunday 8:00 a.m – 11:00 a.m.
All registered volunteers will be contacted in early June with full details on your responsibilities for the event.
If you’re interested in supporting in a bigger way, fill out our Key Volunteer Application.