How Can We Help?
Virtual Race Safety Tips
- Avoid high traffic pedestrian and vehicle areas. Run or walk close to home in your neighbourhood during a quieter time of day.
- Complete your run on a treadmill, if this is an option that is available to you and that you would prefer.
- Wear appropriate clothing. Be visible and dress for the weather.
- Bring water and/or nutrition if you’re planning a longer route.
- Carry a cell phone with you during your virtual race and tell someone the route you’re running in case of an emergency.
* follow the advice of your local public health authority, to help stop the spread of coronavirus.