The Running Physio and Canada Running Series Foundation are proud to host the 2nd annual Freestyle 5K and 1K Kids Virtual Run in support of Holland Bloorview Kids Rehabilitation Hospital. This event is open to participants of all ages and abilities – we invite participants to run, walk, or wheel wherever you are.
Complete your virtual race anytime between May 1st – May 14th, 2023. Once you cross your virtual finish line and have finished your race, you can upload your results into Race Roster.
Your Registration Includes:
- Finisher medal
- Souvenir Under Armour Technical Shirt or Youth Cotton Shirt
- Digital Bib
Inputting Your Results
You can input your results from May 1st-14th, 2023 by following these steps:
- Login to your Participant Dashboard.
- Locate your Freestyle 5K virtual race on the right side your participant dashboard.
- Select the [Post Your Result] button under your virtual race.
- Add the distance and duration of your run and/or walk as well as the time you started this activity.
- Select ‘Submit Results’
Race Kit Delivery
Race Kits for the Virtual Race will be mailed out by May 14th for you to enjoy after you’ve completed your your virtual race!
Use our official event hashtag #Freestyle5K to connect with our race community. Join our Freestyle 5K Facebook Event Page and follow us on Instagram:
Souvenir Under Armour Technical Shirt
With such a playful design, we cannot wait for May 6th to see participants flying through Sunnybrook Park in their #Freestyle5K shirts!
Add this medal to your collection while supporting the Holland Bloorview Kids Rehabilitation Hospital!