There are a number of options to get to the start line (E. Mall and Thunderbird Blvd) on race day:
- Regular bus service. The following bus routes service UBC in time for race start on Sunday morning, including the R4, #14, and #49 (first bus only). Use the translink trip planner for further details and best options.
- Additional bus service: We have added three buses to the Translink schedule to help our runners get to race start: these include one #25 bus leaving King Edward and Cambie at 6:20am, and two #99 buses leaving Commercial/Broadway Stn at 6:15am and 6:30am and following the regular #99 route. These buses require the regular passenger fares. Please note, due to the closure of W. Broadway at MacDonald for Greek Day, this #99 service will reroute to W. 4th Avenue at MacDonald and will not serve regular #99 stops on W. Broadway west of MacDonald.
- EVO – If you are already an EVO member, grab a vehicle and head up to the start line! Find out about UBC parking here: https://evo.ca/FAQ#How-does-parking-at-UBC-work
- If you’re not yet an EVO member, sign-up today and use the code EVOXRUN for free membership and 30 free driving minutes.
- Shuttle from the downtown Vancouver – From the Delta Hotel (550 West Hastings), shuttle boarding begins at 6am, leaving at 6:15am sharp. Buses will be located on Seymour between Pender and Hastings. This is a paid shuttle service, $16 one-way (no return service offered). Pre-purchase is required during registration or through our registration store here: https://raceroster.com/store/55315/listing . Bus will be filled to regular capacity, and masks may be required while riding. Limited seats available, book early!
- Personal car – there are a number of parking options near the start line, the closest parkade is Thunderbird Parkade at Wesbrook Mall and Thunderbird Blvd. We offer free shuttles from the finish area back to the start line from 9:30am – 11:30am!