All registered participants can collect pledges to support cancer research at the Princess Margaret Cancer Centre through The Princess Margaret Cancer Foundation. Every dollar counts and there is no fundraising minimum!
Fundraise as an individual or create a fundraising team! Simply set up your fundraising page and personalize it to share your story. Your personal fundraising page allows you to ask friends and family worldwide to make a donation towards cancer research. By supporting The Princess Margaret, you are supporting discovery and innovation by our scientific and clinical teams at one of the top 5 cancer research centres in the world.
Feel free to contact a member of our team at email@example.com and we’d be happy to get you started!
Tax receipts are issued for donations of $15 or more and will be issued within 2 months after race day.
Run for Free!
Raise $300* or more and The Princess Margaret Cancer Foundation will reimburse your race registration and send you a Princess Margaret Cancer Foundation notebook!
5 Easy Steps:
- REGISTER for your Race
- CREATE your personal fundraising page and share it with family and friends.
- Lace up your sneakers to support cancer research!
- Raise $300 or more by April 9.
- Await your registration refund or tax receipt (should you decide to donate your registration fee) and your notebook in the mail.
*PLEASE NOTE – In order to qualify to Run for Free, the $300 goal cannot include any personal donations you make to your own fundraising page. Participants will not be refunded HST, processing fees or additional purchase add-ons.
Top Fundraising Individual: $200 Under Armour gift card.
Top Fundraising Team: $100 Under Armour gift card for each team member (up to 10)
The Top Fundraising Individual and Top Fundraising Team will be determined on Wednesday, April 6th at 5 p.m. based on online fundraising pages only.
Prizes are subject to change, are not transferable, and can be won by any registered participant, regardless of finish place or time.
Make a Top-Up Donation
You can support The Princess Margaret Cancer Foundation directly during registration!
Personalize your Fundraising Page
And send it around to family and friends!
- To customize your page, select Donate to participant, search for your name, and click on Donate.
- Sign In to Race Roster if not yet logged in (top right).
- Click Edit fundraising page below the profile image on the right-hand side.
- Specify your fundraising goal, write a personal message, and upload a photo.
- Be sure to scroll down and click Save updated fundraising information.
Make a General Donation
Click here to make a general donation to the Princess Margaret Cancer Foundation.
Sponsor a Participant or Team
Click here to search for participants to sponsor.
Click here to search for a team to sponsor.
Make an Offline Donation
Click here to download a donation form.
Collect Offline Pledges
Click here to download a PDF pledge form.
Print, complete, and send with your payment to:
The Princess Margaret Cancer Foundation
Attn: Tyler Petteplace – Spring Run-Off
700 University Avenue, 4th Floor, Toronto ON M5G 2M9