Challenge yourself to the traditional 21K or half marathon distance. If you’re comfortable completing 10Ks and want to try something new, the half marathon is for you!
Virtual Period: June 2nd – July 5th
Entry Cost: $40 (plus tax and processing fees)
Race Kit includes:
- Finisher’s medal
- Saucony souvenir shirt
- Digital bib and certificate
- $30 off Saucony Footwear at participating Forerunners, in-store and online
- Coconut Cream Larabar
- Nuun Sport Tube
- Stanley Park Brewing sample beer (in-person pickup and 19+ only)
- Ethical Bean sampler bag (in-person pickup only and while supplies last)
- Other Partner items (TBC)
Options to receive your Race Kit:
- Shipped for a cost of $10 anywhere in Canada starting June 7th. Shipping will continue on a weekly basis until the end of the Virtual Race period.
- Free pick-up available at:
- Forerunners Main Street – 3889 Main Street, Vancouver, BC , V5V 3P1 from June 8th – July 11th (during store hours).*
- Forerunners North Vancouver – 980 Marine Dr, North Vancouver, BC , V7P 3C4 from June 8th – July 11th (during store hours).*
- CRS Warehouse – 119-2544 Douglas Road, Burnaby, BC, on June 7th, 9th and 30th from 2:00 p.m. – 6:00 p.m.*
*Participants who choose to pick up their race kit will receive a sample can of Stanley Park Beer (proof of 19+ will be required)
Choose pickup at Forerunners locations for a chance to win additional Saucony prizing.
Inputting Your Results
Participants will be able to input their distances and times from June 2nd to July 11th. Once you have completed your activity, you will track it on the Race Roster Results Platform by following these steps:
- Go to the Race Roster Results Platform
- Log in to your Race Roster account
- Click the ‘Post An Activity’ button
- Add your activity details
- Select ‘Submit Activity’
Stanley Park Brewing Beer
All 19+ participants that choose to pick up their Race Kit will receive a can of Stanley Park Brewing’s refreshing Electro Lager. As the perfect post-run refreshment, this light lager has only 90 calories and 3g carbs per 355mL can.