A 10K inspired by you.
Let’s reignite connections and come together for a 10K run along Toronto’s picturesque waterfront.
This year’s Toronto Waterfront 10K is all about community. Grab your running buddy, rally your run crew, or text that friend who’s been meaning to start running.
To celebrate your achievement, participants will receive a souvenir shirt and unique finisher medal featuring designs inspired by the city’s beauty.
This June, your waterfront race awaits.
Virtual Period: May 18 – June 18, 2022
Your registration includes:
- One (1) finisher medal
- One (1) souvenir shirt
- Digital bib and certificate
- Shipping included to anywhere in Canada. International participants will be required to pay an additional $20 shipping fee.
Race Kit Pickup
All Race Kits for the Virtual event will be shipped to the address given at point of registration.
We cannot wait to get your shirt and medal to you! For anyone who chose a virtual only distance, your Race Kit will be shipped out before the beginning of June. Please check back here and on your email for more updates as they’re available.
Is this your first 10K or have you been running them for years? No matter your experience, we’ve got you covered courtesy of our friends at BlackToe Running Inc.
Inputting Your Results
You can input your results from May 18th – June 18th at 11:59 p.m. by following these steps:
- Login to your Participant Dashboard.
- Locate your Toronto Waterfront 10K virtual race on the right side your participant dashboard.
- Select the [Post Your Result] button under your virtual race.
- Add the distance and duration of your run and/or walk as well as the time you started this activity.
- Select ‘Submit Results.’
Use hashtag #TOR10K to connect with our race community. Join our Toronto Waterfront 10K Event Page on Facebook and follow us on Instagram and Twitter @runcrs for event information and to engage with our incredible run community.
This year’s Race Shirt is a modern take on a souvenir shirt, bringing together the new TOR10K logo, vintage t-shirt styling and modern twists.
Designed with Toronto’s picturesque water in mind, this is a medal you’ll definitely want to add to your collection.