June 17th, 2023
When one race isn’t enough!
Run the virtual 10K between June 1st-June 30th then join us on June 17th to race 10K in person.
You can compete against yourself to watch your time improve, or you can sign up just for the extra swag.
To celebrate your achievement, participants will receive a souvenir shirt and unique finisher medal featuring designs inspired by the city’s beauty.
This June, your waterfront race awaits.
Your registration includes:
- One (1) 10K finisher medal
- One (1) Under Armour souvenir shirt
- Race Bib for In-Person 10K race
- Under Armour Promo Code
- UA Shadow Run Cap
- Digital bib and certificate for the Virtual 10K race
Start time: 7:30 a.m.
Time limit: 1 hour 40 minutes
Start line location: On Lake Shore Boulevard West, west of Ontario Drive.
Participants will be organized in different start corrals, based on individual expected finishing time. On race morning, find your start corral by looking for the coloured flag that corresponds to the coloured stripe on your bib.
The finish line is on Lake Shore Boulevard West, west of Newfoundland Road. Once you cross the finish line, please keep moving through the chute to make room for those finishing after you.
RacePoint Interactive Map
*Course is subject to change
- Starts on Lake Shore Boulevard West, west of Ontario Drive
- West on Lake Shore Boulevard West to turnaround at Ellis Avenue
- East on Lake Shore Boulevard West to turnaround at Newfoundland Road
- West on Lake Shore Boulevard West to finish line
- Post race area at Bandshell Park at Exhibition Place
For the safety of all participants, baby carriers, skateboards, roller blades, Kangoo Jump shoes, animals and unauthorized bicycles and wheeled devices are not permitted in the race.
Nordic Pole participants are welcome.
Baby Strollers are welcome and will be asked to start at the back. Register early as stroller spots are limited.
If you wish to participate with a Support Person or Guide, you will register using the online registration system. Your guide has 2 options:
- The guide can participate in the event at no cost. You will select the ‘Guide’ option on your registration form when it asks ‘Will you be participating with any of the following adaptive aids’. You will then enter the name of your guide and their email address. They will need to complete the event waiver and wear two “GUIDE” bibs, one on their front, and one on their back. When the participant picks up their race kit, they will receive the additional “GUIDE” bib(s).
- The guide can register individually and pay the full registration fee. They will receive the event shirt, bib with timing chip & finisher’s medal. They will need to wear the event “GUIDE” bib they receive with their race kit on their back.
If you have any questions about the information above, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you require an alternate assistive device or have any questions or comments with respect to the Accessible Customer Service or registration process offered by Canada Running Series, please contact us at email@example.com
Water & Nuun Stations
Water and Nuun will be available at Bandshell Park, on the course and at the finish line.
Port-o-Lets will be provided in Bandshell Park and on the course at 3K & 6.5K.
Medical services will be available at the start/finish area and on course.
Inputting Your Virtual Results
You can input your results for your Virtual 10K from June 1-30 at 11:59 p.m. by following these steps:
- Login to your Race Roster Participant Dashboard (insert: https://raceroster.com/signin)
- Locate the Under Armour Toronto 10K on the right side of your participant dashboard
- Select the [+Add Activity] button
- Add the distance and duration of your run and/or walk as well as the time you started this activity
- Select ‘Submit Activity’