On behalf of all our charities, thank you!! These times are especially tough for them and we are so appreciative of your generosity. Although we are not able to donate your entire entry to a charity, our Virtual Race option allows you to donate to one of our official charities while supporting Canada Running Series. This option also allows for you to participate in a race while continuing to fundraise for your charity.
Yes! You will be issued a tax receipt for your $20 dollar donation.
An official tax receipt will be issued based on your selected charity’s minimum donation for a tax receipt amount. If your charity had opted to issue their own tax receipts, tax receipts will be issued after fundraising closes on October 18, 2020.
Wow, that’s so generous of you! That credit is a one-time use, free for you to use however you see fit. If you’d like to gift it to someone you absolutely can.
No! You can take all the time you need to select the next event you would like to participate in with us. Whether it be next year, the year after or five years from now we can’t wait to run with you!
At this time we are closely monitoring all the restrictions and regulations put in place by municipal, provincial and federal governments and public health agencies due to COVID-19 and have not yet made any decisions about our fall events. Rest assured we will update you should anything change for our fall season as soon as the decision is made.
The Race Roster technology and support service starts at the time of registration. A large portion of the processing fee is paid to our credit card processing merchant provider at the time of the original transaction. Unfortunately, with these factors considered, Race Roster is not able to waive the processing fee for Event Organizers that are faced with the tough reality of cancelling events due to COVID-19.
To make your selection please follow the steps here:
- Visit your participant dashboard (https://raceroster.com/dashboard/welcome)
- Locate the Scotiabank Vancouver Half Marathon icon and click “View Registration.”
- If you do not see your registration please scroll down to the claim section of your dashboard and click “Claim” next to the Scotiabank Vancouver Half Marathon icon.
- Click “Edit registration” in the right corner
- Select the option you would like under “Alternative Registration Options” and click “Save” to submit your choice