Find your credit code by going to https://raceroster.com/dashboard/participants and use the dropdown at the top to search past events. Choose the 2020 Scotiabank Vancouver Half Marathon and then find the code under the “Additional Details” portion of their registration.
A virtual race allows our runners to run or walk their race anywhere, and any time within the virtual race period. The virtual race period for the Scotiabank Vancouver Half Marathon is June 2 – July 5. The online results platform allows runners to upload their time and see their results compared to other runners. Race kits can be picked up at specific locations, or mailed to you if you’re not in the Vancouver area.
Yes! Participants who did not pick up their race kit during the designated race kit pickup window can pay to have their race kit shipped to them for a $10 fee. The deadline to request to have your kit shipped to you is Sunday July 11th at 11:59 pm.
To select shipping:
- log in to you Race Roster Dashboard
- Select Event Store button, select How to receive your Race Kit product and add shipping to cart
Yes! You can switch your pick up option in your Race Roster dashboard before Sunday July 11th by 11:59 pm to request and pay for shipping.
To change your pick up option:
– log in to you Race Roster Dashboard
– Select Event Store button, select How to receive your Race Kit product and add shipping to cart
Click DONATE NOW beside the charity you would like to donate to.
Join Team during registration:
1. Fill out the participant’s information and answer any questions.
2. Under the Scotiabank Charity Challenge Team section select
7. Select team category/type (if applicable).
8. Select the team you want to be a part of.
No, unfortunately race kits will not be shipped outside of Canada for this event. However, you can still participate if:
- You have a Canadian mailing address, or
- You have a friend or family member that lives locally that can pickup your race kit on your behalf.