You can do the full distance at once or break it into smaller increments over several days. Once complete, you will visit Race Roster to upload your race time.
Steps To Upload your Results:
- Click “Submit a Virtual Result”
- Choose your distance and input your time.
- Check the waiver agreement box
- Click “Submit Results”
Please note if you do smaller increments, you will need to upload your cumulative time manually.
Virtual Race Safety Tips
- Complete your race solo. Do not run with anyone else, unless they live in your household
- If you are running with someone from your household, run single file, allowing others to pass you easily and safely
- Avoid high traffic pedestrian and vehicle areas. Run or walk close to home in your neighbourhood during a quieter time of day.
- Adhere to social distancing practices* while you are out running or walking. Can you safely pass someone? Can you run safely on the road? Make sure you always have a safe way to move around people to maintain 6 feet of distance.
- Complete your run on a treadmill, if this is an option that is available to you and that you would prefer.
- Wear appropriate clothing. Be visible and dress for the weather.
- Bring water and/or nutrition if you’re planning a longer route. There are no water stations along the way in a virtual race.
- Carry a cell phone with you during your virtual race and tell someone the route you’re running in case of emergency.
* follow the advice of your local public health authority, to help stop the spread of coronavirus.
On behalf of all our charities, thank you!! These times are especially tough for them and we are so appreciative of your generosity. Although we are not able to donate your entire entry to a charity, our Virtual Race option allows you to donate to one of our official charities while supporting Canada Running Series. This option also allows for you to participate in a race while continuing to fundraise for your charity.
- Main St – 3889 Main St (Main and 23rd)
- Kitsilano – 3502 West 4th Ave (West 4th and Collingwood)
- North Vancouver – 980 Marine Dr (Marine and MacKay)
Yes! You will be issued a tax receipt for your $20 dollar donation.
An official tax receipt will be issued based on your selected charity’s minimum donation for a tax receipt amount. If your charity had opted to issue their own tax receipts, tax receipts will be issued after fundraising closes on October 18, 2020.