Thaw-Out after the long Canadian winter by running both the 5K and 8K Virtual Races. Only 500 spots are available for this exclusive event, so don’t freeze up, sign up today!
Race Kit includes:
- 8K/5K finisher medal
- Under Armour souvenir shirt
- UA Ozsee Sackpack
- UA SportsMask
- Digital bib, certificate and finish tape
- Unique UA discount code to shop at underarmour.ca
- Nuun tablet
- Other partner items (TBC)
Race Kit Pickup
During registration, you will select one of the following options:
- Pick up at the Canada Running Series Office (264 The Esplanade, Toronto) (Free)
- Pick up at the Canada Running Series Warehouse (73 Galaxy Blvd, Unit 4/5, Etobicoke) (Free)
- Shipping ($10 Charge)
Race Kit Pickup Schedule
Race Kit Pickup with be at the Canada Running Series Office and Warehouse on the following dates:
- Wednesday, April 7th: 9:00 a.m. – 6:30 p.m.
- Thursday April 8th: 9:00 a.m. – 6:30 p.m.
- Friday April 9th: 9:00 a.m. – 6:30 p.m.
- Saturday April 10th: 10 a.m. – 4:00 p.m.
- Sunday April 11th: 10 a.m. – 4:00 p.m.
If you selected to have your items shipped to you, we will begin shipping on March 26th.
Uploading Your Results
You can upload your results from April 1 to April 30 by following these steps:
- Go to the Race Roster Results Platform
- From the results page, click the Submit a Virtual Result button
- In order to submit a virtual result, you will have to confirm your registration. To do so, enter in your last name and confirmation number, OR by simply signing into your Race Roster account.
- Once your registration is confirmed, you will be prompted to enter your results and the results of anyone else that was included in your registration. You can come back at any time within the Virtual Race Period to post additional results.
- After your results are submitted, you can click on your name to view your results details and custom branded Finisher Certificate.