Thaw out after the long Canadian winter by running both the Virtual 5K and In-Person 8K races. Limited spots are available for this exclusive event, so don’t freeze, sign up today!
Your registration includes:
COVID-19 Policy – Updated March 4, 2022
Following the guidelines of Athletics Canada, Athletics Ontario, & Toronto Public Health, we have removed the requirement to show proof of vaccination for all eligible participants. We will still require masking in areas where physical distancing cannot be maintained (Pre-Race & Post-Race Areas, Start Line & Finish Line)
Race Kit Pickup
Race Kit Pickup will be available for everyone taking part in the in-person event. Race Kit Pickup will be at the Under Armour Brand House at the Eaton Centre – Level 1, 220 Yonge St, Toronto, ON.
Pickup Dates & Times:
Thursday, April 7 – 10 a.m. – 8 p.m.
Friday, April 8 – 10 a.m. – 8 p.m.
Picking up for a Friend?
Please bring either their original Race Roster Registration Confirmation Email OR a text, e-mail, or hand-written note that states they allow you to pick up their race kit on their behalf.
Participants in the Thaw-Out Thirteen will collect their race kit at Race Kit Pickup, and it will include their virtual race items.
Special Race Kit Pickup Offer
Your 40% off online only offer is redeemable in store for Race Kit Pickup only. Ask a sales associate for details. Exclusions apply.
8K & 5K Baggage Check will be located just south of the Black Oak Café on West Rd.
Baggage Check will be open from 8:30 am-12:45 pm on Race Day.
- You must use your clear baggage bag that you receive at Race Kit Pickup for Baggage Check. No other bags will be accepted.
- There will be blank white stickers at Race Kit Pickup. Please take one and attach it to your baggage bag in the box that says “Please Affix Your Sticker Here”. Please write your bib number on the sticker. To ensure that Baggage check is fast and efficient, we ask that you do this before you arrive on race day.
- We strongly recommend that you leave your valuables at home! The Under Armour Spring Run-Off is not responsible for lost or stolen property, including any and all property checked at baggage check.
“I ♥ High Park” Pancake Breakfast
Enjoy a delicious post-run “I ♥ High Park” pancake breakfast hosted by the Grenadier Café. Tickets are $5 with all proceeds benefiting the High Park Nature Centre.
Funds raised will support the Nature Centre’s Indigenous programming. With $2,000 in funds, the Nature Centre will be able to host multiple Indigenous events. These events will educate the public about Indigenous teachings, Ceremony and provide opportunities for conversation and relationship-building.
Pancakes will be served in the Party Site from 9:30 a.m. -12:45 p.m.
You can pre-purchase your pancake breakfast during registration for only $5!
If you missed purchasing the pancake breakfast while signing up, you can add this to your event registration here.
You can also purchase your pancakes on Race Day for $6, while supplies last, cash only. Follow your nose to the High Park Nature Centre tents in the Party Site!
Other items for sale include:
Adult “I ♥ High Park” t-shirts – $25
Youth/Infant “I ♥ High Park” t-shirts – $20
High park bandanas – $10
Inputting Your Results
You can input your Virtual 5K results from March 9 to April 9 by following these steps:
- Login to your Participant Dashboard.
- Locate your Under Armour Spring Run-Off virtual race on the right side your participant dashboard.
- Select the [Post Your Result] button under your virtual race.
- Add the distance and duration of your run and/or walk as well as the time you started this activity.
- Select ‘Submit Results.’