Honouring one of Canada’s favourite pastimes, hockey, Le tour du Chapeau (the Hat Trick Challenge) involves completing all three race distances (21K, 10K, and 5K) within’ 52 days for your chance to earn some exclusive swag.
Virtual Period: April 23rd – June 14th
Entry Cost: $60 (plus tax and processing fees)
Welcome Package includes:
- Saucony cap
- Event branded neck gaiter
- Tour du Chapeau finisher medal
- Race bib
- Coupon code for 1/2 dozen bagels free when you purchase a minimum of 2 dozen online from St-Viateur Bagel
Options to receive your Welcome Package:
- Shipped anywhere in Canada by April 23rd for a cost of $10
- Free curbside pick-up available at Boutique Courir in Montréal from April 23rd-May 2nd.
Finisher Package includes:
- Saucony Race T-shirt
All Finisher Packages will be shipped by June 14th at no additional cost. Curbside pick-up is not available.
Saucony 21K 12-Week Training Plan.
Join our Banque Scotia 21K de Montréal Strava club to connect with other people training for the virtual race! We’ve created some suggested training routes throughout Montreal and around the original in-person course to keep you moving!Join our Strava Club
Use hashtags #Scotia21kMtl and #RunCRSvirtual to connect with our virtual race community. Join our Coureurs du Banque Scotia 21K de Montréal Facebook Group and follow us on Instagram @runcrsmtl.
Inputting Your Results
Follow these steps:
- Go to your Participant Dashboard.
- Find the Banque Scotia 21K de Montréal Virtual Race.
- Click on “Post Your Result.”
- Choose your distance and input your time (input a number for hours, minutes and seconds; use 0 if needed.)
- Click “Submit Results.”
- Once your results are submitted, click on your name in the results, and then click “Download Certificate” to receive your Virtual Finisher’s Certificate.