Keep your running on track! Take on the Espace 67 Challenge and run or walk 67 km over a 52 day period.
Using Race Roster’s Challenge Platform to track your activity, an interactive map will display your progress and you’ll earn digital badges as you work your way along the 67 km route!
To keep you motivated, we’ll be sending you a welcome package before the race period begins, including some awesome Parc Jean Drapeau swag!
Virtual Period: April 23rd – June 14th
Entry Cost: $50 (plus tax and processing fees)
Welcome Package includes:
- Event branded neck gaiter
- Espace 67 Challenge finisher medal
- ‘Deux îles, un parc, une ville’ commemorative book
- Coupon code for 1/2 dozen bagels free when you purchase a minimum of 2 dozen online from St-Viateur Bagel
Options to receive your Welcome Package:
- Shipped anywhere in Canada by April 23rd for a cost of $10
- Free curbside pick-up available at Boutique Courir in Montréal from April 23rd-May 2nd.
Finisher Package includes:
- Saucony Race T-shirt
All Finisher Packages will be shipped by June 14th at no additional cost. Curbside pick-up is not available.
Join our Banque Scotia 21K de Montréal Strava club to connect with other people training for the virtual race! We’ve created some suggested training routes throughout Montreal and around the original in-person course to keep you moving!Join our Strava Club
Use hashtags #Scotia21kMtl and #RunCRSvirtual to connect with our virtual race community. Join our Coureurs du Banque Scotia 21K de Montréal Facebook Group and follow us on Instagram @runcrsmtl.
Uploading your Results
Follow these steps – Espace 67:
- Go to the Race Roster Challenge Platform
- Login to your Race Roster account
- Click the ‘Post An Activity’ button
- Add the distance and duration of your run as well as the time you started this activity
- Select ‘Submit Activity’
- Once an activity is submitted, you’ll see your icon move along your results map!