The funds that are raised by the Theresa Foundation are sent directly to the hands of the people of Mnjale where they are used in a variety of ways. More particularly, the projects of the Foundation have included and include:
- The construction of a borehole well;
- The construction of a community centre and wiring the centre with electricity;
- Sending girls to secondary school who would normally not be able to afford it;
- Sustaining a farming program for Mnjale and for two neighbouring villages;
- Supporting the grandmothers and their grandchildren by providing food, training, medical help, blankets, bicycles, transportation, Christmas dinners and a host of other needs.
A dollar goes a long way in Mnjale!