Updating your registration:
- Log into your Participant Dashboard (http://raceroster.com/signin)
- Use your email associated with your Race Roster account,
- Select ‘Yes, I have a Password’ and enter your password
- Click on “edit registration data”
- Update your shirt size or corral as needed.
From your Participant Dashboard, you can:
- Access details for your upcoming events (use white box in top bar to select the right event)
- Search for other events to sign up for
- View all your transaction details and receipts
- Manage your pending transfer requests
Deadline for online changes is midnight Friday, September 13th, 2019.
At that time, the data is pulled from the registration system. The bib numbers are then printed with your registration details, your name, bib number and corral colour information.
Any changes after the Friday, September 13th, 2019 date must be made at Packet Pickup or on race morning at the Help Desk.
Shirt exchanges can be done after the races until noon. Please visit the Help Desk, located outside the Zoo main entrance.
If you have any issues, please email firstname.lastname@example.org with your new shirt size or estimated finishing time/corral colour. Our Support Team will respond once the change has been completed