Earn your stripes by taking on the new Tiger Trek Challenge! Join us for both the Virtual 5K and In-Person 10K races. Limited spots are available for this exclusive event, so trek on over to registration and sign up today.
Virtual Period (5K): August 17 – September 17 at 11:59 p.m.
Race Day (10K): Saturday September 17, 2022
Your Registration Includes:
- One (1) 10k/5k finisher medal
- One (1) souvenir shirt
- Bonus swag item (to be determined)
- Bib for in-person 10K race
- Digital bib and certificate for virtual 5K race
- Complimentary admission to the Toronto Zoo on race day
- Complimentary parking at the Toronto Zoo on race day
- Samples from Larabar and Nuun
In accordance with the current Toronto Zoo policies, we will be requiring all participants, staff, volunteers and vendors of the In-Person Oasis ZooRun event on September 17th 2022 (age 12+) to provide proof of full vaccination. Vaccine receipts with or without the QR code, along with proof of ID, will be accepted.
For up to date information on the Toronto Zoo’s Vaccination Policy, please click here.
*Adults wishing to accompany their child in the CubRun will need to show proof of vaccination at Race Kit Pickup.*
Race Kit Pickup
More information coming soon.
Inputting Your Results
You can input your results from August 17 – September 17 at 11:59 p.m.
Once you have completed your activity, you will track it on the Race Roster Results Platform by following these steps:
- Login to your Participant Dashboard
- Locate your OASIS ZooRun virtual race on the right side of your participant dashboard
- Select the [+ Add activity] button under your virtual race
- Add the distance and duration of your run and/or walk as well as the time you started this activity
- Select ‘Submit Activity’