Honouring one of Canada’s favourite pastimes, hockey, the Hat Trick Challenge involves completing all three race distances (21K, 10K, and 5K) for your chance to earn some exclusive swag.
The Hat Trick is limited to 175 people and is made up of the 21K in-person event and the 10K + 5K virtual races.
Race Kit includes:
- ASICS shirt
- ASICS long sleeve “Hat Trick” shirt
- 21K finisher medal
- 10K/5K finisher medal
- Race bib with timing chip
You will receive two shirts with your registration, the long sleeve Hat Trick shirt and the short sleeve participant shirt when you pick up your bib!
Use our official race hashtag #21KdeMTL to connect with our race community. Follow us on Instagram @runcrsmtl.
Inputting Your Virtual Results
Follow these steps:
- Go to your Participant Dashboard.
- Find the 21K de Montréal Virtual Race.
- Click on “Post Your Result.”
- Choose your distance and input your time (input a number for hours, minutes and seconds; use 0 if needed.)
- Click “Submit Results.”
- Once your results are submitted, click on your name in the results, and then click “Download Certificate” to receive your Virtual Finisher’s Certificate.