The cost of the registration fee supports the virtual experience from start to finish, including, but not limited to: an exclusive participant shirt, a finisher medal, digital finisher bib & certificate, partner swag, a seamless experience from registration to race day, access to our online community, and more.
The fuller explanation is that we (Canada Running Series) take on all the responsibility and all the risk of the event. If at the end day when everything is paid for, there is a profit, that modest profit goes to CRS. And if there is a loss, that falls on us too. This way, our charities have a wonderful run experience for their community without the work, liability and risk. And this enables them to devote 100% of their time to fundraising, receive 100% of all donations, and have no fear of loss. We do not charge the charities a penny for providing the event and the fundraising opportunity.
Can I change the shirt size I initially requested?
You are able to change your shirt size online before the deadline of Wednesday, March 31st at midnight.
How to Change your Shirt Size
1. Login to your Race Roster Participant Dashboard
2. Confirm that you’re managing the correct registration. To switch the event and manage a different registration click the <- All events button and select the appropriate event.
3. Click the Edit registration button.
4. You will then be taken to the Edit registration details page where you can make any updates to your registration. Each part of your registration is broken up into respective fields.
5. Once you have made the appropriate edits, click the green Save button to complete the process.
The shirt size I requested does not fit, can I exchange it?
If your race shirt doesn’t fit, you will be able to exchange it after the Virtual Race Period by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org based on shirt size availability.
What is the design of the shirt?
How do the shirts fit?
Please e-mail email@example.com to have one of your registration entries refunded and removed from the participant data.