Donations of $15 or more made to The Princess Margaret Cancer Foundation are eligible for a tax receipt. These will be issued by The Princess Margaret within 2 months after the event.
Raise $250* or more and The Princess Margaret Cancer Foundation will reimburse your race registration!
5 Easy Steps:
- REGISTER for the Virtual Race
- CREATE your personal fundraising page and share it with family and friends.
- Between April 1 – 30, lace up your sneakers to support cancer research!
- Raise $250 or more by April 30.
- Await your registration refund or tax receipt (should you decide to donate your registration fee) in the mail.
*PLEASE NOTE – In order to qualify to Run for Free, the $250 goal cannot include any personal donations you make to your own fundraising page. Participants will not be refunded HST or processing fees.