No. Unfortunately, Race Kits will not be shipped outside of Canada for this event. However, you can still participate if:
- You have a Canadian Mailing address, or
- You have a friend or family member that lives locally that can pickup your kit on your behalf.
A virtual race allows our runners to run or walk their race anywhere, and any time within the virtual race period. The virtual race period for the Under Armour Spring Run-Off is April 1-30. The online results platform allows runners to upload their time and see their results compared to other runners. Race kits can be picked up at specific locations, or mailed to you if you’re not in the Toronto area.
Yes! Participants who did not pick up their race kit during the designated race kit pickup window can pay to have their race kit shipped to them for a $10 fee. The deadline to request to have your kit shipped to you is April 30th.
To select shipping,
- log in to you Race Roster Dashboard
- Select Event Store button, then select How to receive your Race Kit product and add shipping to cart
Yes! You can switch your pick up option in your Race Roster dashboard by Wednesday, March 31st.
To change your pick up option:
– log in to you Race Roster Dashboard
– Select Event Store button, select How to receive your Race Kit product and add shipping to cart
Raise $250* or more and The Princess Margaret Cancer Foundation will reimburse your race registration!
5 Easy Steps:
- REGISTER for the Virtual Race
- CREATE your personal fundraising page and share it with family and friends.
- Between April 1 – 30, lace up your sneakers to support cancer research!
- Raise $250 or more by April 30.
- Await your registration refund or tax receipt (should you decide to donate your registration fee) in the mail.
*PLEASE NOTE – In order to qualify to Run for Free, the $250 goal cannot include any personal donations you make to your own fundraising page. Participants will not be refunded HST or processing fees.
Each entry is packaged and mailed separately and incurs the same $10 fee. Unfortunately, combining race kits for the same household to reduce cost of shipping is not possible. Please note that race kits that are mailed to the same address may arrive on different days.